𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴:
"𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆."
___________________________

___________________________𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"What you think cheating is?" I asked Alayna.

"Going behind your partners back and committing adultery. Ion know how to explain it, I just know what it is..." She shrugged her shoulders. "...Why?"

"Ion know, just wanted to see." I grabbed some cookies out of the cabinet.

It got silent, but the shit ain't last long after she walked up to me and stood in front of me. "Najae?"

"Alayna?"

"You cheated on me, didn't you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you talm bout? Ian chest on you."

"So why you ask? It was random and now I feel like you cheated on me.." She frowned. "And all these girls would fuck you quicker than I can blink."

Ion know why.

"So?"

"And I know you, when I met you? You were fucking everybody and everything walking Najae. It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust these females."

"So if you trust me why you think I che-"

"Well did you?" She rolled her neck.

"No."

"No? Oh foreal? Then why you got a hickey on your neck Najae? I been brushing it off, tryna wait until you said something, but you didn't." She stepped back. "You lied in my face."

"I ain't lie in yo face. The fuck I gotta lie to you for?"

"Cause you got a hickey and I know it ain't from me because I barely even give you a hickey! And when I do? They don't be that fucking dark!"

"Aight bruh, ian cheat on you though and if I did? I woulda just told you. The fuck I gotta lie to you for?"

"You lying to me right now, and I'm not gon believe that you're not until you give me a reason that I should."

It got silent, cause I ain't say shit to her. "Come here."

"No."