𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈.

𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈:
"𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐐."
___________________________
𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

same night.

"Are you mad at me?" I frowned once we got outside.

"Shut the fuck up." He kept walking off and I stopped in my tracks.

"Nook.."

"Brah is you gon' come on?" He asked me. "Cause if not I'm leaving you right here and you can ask one of them to drop you off at home."

"You don't have to be so-"

"So you not coming? Bet." He nodded and went around to the car. I sucked my teeth before going to the passengers door and opening the car.

"I am I was jus-"

"Why you keep fucking talking to me?" He asked once we both buckled ourselves in and I felt myself about to tear up.

"You don't have to cuss each time you say something to me, it's hurting my feelings." I explained.

"I don't care." He pulled off and I wiped my eyes before facing the windows.

I looked out of the window for about five minutes before I looked at him and sucked my teeth. I'm about to speak my mind now.

"Look, I know you're upset but what you're not about to do is keep fucking cussing at me when I haven't done shit to you! Yes you're mad and angry but I didn't do anything for you to take all of your anger out on me. I'm done kissing ass and saying sorry because you start to act like a bitch towards ever-"

"What?" He looked over at me.

"I said I'm done kissing ass and saying sorry because you start to act like a bitch towards everybody."

"You just called me a bitch?"

"I said you start to act like one but if the shoe fits then wear it pal." I shrugged my shoulders.

"How I act like a bitch?"

"You start lashing out on everybody and then you start having random ass mood swings and-"

"And you don't?"

"Well I'm pregnant." I straight faced him.

"And with the way you be acting? I wish you wasn't." He blankly stared at me.

"What?" I frowned.

"I didn't stutter."

"Stop the car." I zipped up my coat. "Now."

"Alayna ian even mean it like that it just slipped."

"Shit like that doesn't just slip that's obviously how you've been feeling, you were just waiting on the right time to say it."

"It slipped, you know I ain't mean that. I'm just upset and you wasn't making it no better-"

"I don't know anything but if you said it then you were thinking it, just stop the car like I asked so I can get out."