𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

shitty chapter.

𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴:
"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀."
___________________________

___________________________𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"Najae please stop crying." My mama frowned her face up. "You've been crying for the past week it's not going to make things get any better."

"Ain't shit gon make it get no better." I sucked my teeth, leaning up and she sighed.

"Najae go eat." She started patting my back. "And then take a shower...and brush your teeth...and floss."

"I brushed my teeth before I went to sleep last night stop trying me. I just got morning breath and you do too." I mumbled getting outta the bed and walking into the kitchen seeing Chaz singing to a song.

"Roxanne! Roxanne! All she wanna do is party all night! Goddamn, Roxanne! Never gonna love me but it's alright, she think I'ma asshole, she think I'ma player." Chaz started spinning in a circle.

Don't see why she that fucking happy.

"Chaz shut up—"

"She don't wait in lines if it's too long! She don't drive the whip unless the roof off! Only wanna call when the cash out! Only take the pic when her ass out!" She hollered and I sucked my teeth throwing a spoon at her.

"I said shut the fuck up Chaz damn." I told her and her mouth dropped open.

"You ain't even have to do that...." She picked the spoon up and walked over to the sink and dropped it in.

"You didn't even have to add that, Mama said I gotta do dishes today." I sucked my teeth and she busted out laughing. "What the fuck is funny?"

"Why you doing dishes and you'n even live here? You have your own house. Go there and then you wouldn't have to do the dishes."

"I'll just do the dishes ion care foreal." I shrugged my shoulders before looking at Dekai when he came into the living room. "What?"

"Eat eat." He rubbed his stomach before looking over at Zaire in the rocker. "Die."

"Excuse me?" Chaz raised her eyebrow. "Boy don't fuck with me."

"I go kill him." Dekai nodded his head quickly and Chaz sucked her teeth nodding.

"Oh foreal? Come here." She walked towards him but he took off running and she ran behind him.