𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.

even tho y'all at school...and it's short. ian shit.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:
"𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"If I have a son and he grow up and get into this street shit? On God I'll never forgive myself, cause that shit means I failed as a father." Pooh shrugged.

"Nah foreal! And if Tazj grow up and get her a nigga that's in all this street shit? It's gon eat me up inside, because I want her to be wit' somebody that's a better man than I ever was."

"This is why I ain't havin' kids, ion want none of that shit to be bothering me.." Duce said.

"Y'all believe in karma?" I raised my eyebrow up.

"Yessir!"

"Man, my karma gon' hit Tazj ten times harder, I swear to you I already know this. Because look, I know for a fact that I'm not shit, or at least I wasn't shit til I started to mess wit' Alayna....I done broke some bitches hearts and I just know it's gon' be a nigga that's gon' do Tazj so dirty...." I shook my head.

Ion want the shit to happen, but I believe in karma and everything that has to do with it. My mama got pregnant by an ain't shit ass deadbeat three times and had her heart broken by that same person...

Then, fast forward some, Chaz got pregnant with Dekai by an ain't shit ass deadbeat who broke her heart...it's like whatever you do? It's gon' come back and bite yo kid in the ass.

"I get that and shit but, yo son becoming into these streets and shit just like you? That shit is a slap in the face that you failed. Yo kid shouldn't wanna be involved in that, ion care..."

"We still need to have a lil intervention about you and Chaz, that shit just caught me off guard and don't you got a bitch?"

"I have a girl." He straight faced me. "And it happened before I even got wit' Taylor. It was a one night thing and she got pregnant, that's all that there is to it. No feelings on either end."

I nodded, leaning back in my seat before flipping my phone over and sucking my teeth. "I checked my phone like I got somebody who wanna talk to me."

"What happened between you and Lay? Wasn't you just over there?"

"She be doin' lil shit. Talm bout I'm not single but she is, that don't even make no sense. Then I went to her house to get my pills and it was like she was tryna tease a nigga or some," I made a face.

"And knowing her, she mad as hell but she done got so used to bein' wit' me, that she can barely even show that she mad. Ima give her, her space though, cause she need it..."

"Well won't you look at that, mature." Duce nodded.

"Eh..." I shrugged. "I'm still finna go over her house later but that's only so that we can talk about whatever we got goin' on..."

"Can you stop staring at me Nook? I just wanna have this talk so that you can leave and I can go back to Netflix." She zipped up the top half of her onesie and I just stared at her. "Stop looking at me like that."