𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

these songs don't be having shit to do with these chapters at all 🚶🏽‍♀️.

𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽:
"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

I got outta the bed and mugged Alayna since she was still sleep on the floor. "Stupid." I bucked at her before walking into her kitchen.

I grabbed some Cinnamon Toast Crunch off the top of the fridge and sat it on the counter before going in her fridge and grabbing the milk, putting that on the counter too.

Rubbing my eyes, I grabbed a bowl and put the cereal in before the milk and put everything back before grabbing a ice cream scooper and using that as a spoon.

"Why you in my house?" Layna asked when she walked in the kitchen and I just looked at her.

"I was in here since yesterday." I told her while eating some cereal.

"I don't remember you coming in here." She scratched her head. "I don't wanna see you."

"Bra." I straight faced her. "You was just happy to see me yesterday. Now yo mood changing? Fuck out my face Alayna."

"Ain't nobody fucking mood changing. I don't wanna see yo face." She rolled her eyes.

"Why you don't wanna see my face? Stop acting like that foreal, you gon irritate me."

"I don't care." She grabbed a water bottle outta the fridge. "Unless we're really gonna talk about the whole Jamya thing then I don't wanna talk to you. Don't just brush it off cause it's not something you just brush off."

"If you wanna talk about it we can talk about it."

"Okay, lets start with why you went over there in the first place? Cause even if we're not together, the way you act towards me makes things seem... the other way."

"What you mean?" I raised my eyebrow.

If she wanna talk, we can talk. Not even finna be childish and keep telling her the same shit cause that's just being extra as hell for nothing.

"The way you acted towards me. Paying for my hair, almost posting me, doing stuff with me when you didn't have to...it made it seem like we were together just not officially." She messed with her hands.

Girl what.

"Nigga that mean we ain't together." I stared at her and she sighed.

She walked up to me and grabbed the sides of my face and stared at me. "You're not getting this at all are you?"

"I'm tryna see where you coming from but it's not making sense to me."

"Okay.." She nodded. "Wanna know the whole thing and then when I tell you we can talk? Cause this conversation not workin'."

"Yeah, tell me." I moved her hands off my face.

"I'm mad because you went over her house and didn't tell me. It's like...if we're not together then why couldn't you just tell me? What'd you have to hide? It's worse when I have to find out from her. Having secrets kept is worse than you telling me straight up. You know how I feel about you and you still ain't say nothing! That's ignorant as hell."