𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽:
"𝐌𝐒. 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀."
___________________________
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Najae sped up his pace, him and Alayna both letting out low moans. "You feel me?" Najae asked lowly and Alayna looked at him with low eyes.

"Mhm." She nodded while biting down on her lip. "I f-feel you.."

"You feel me?" He asked her again, placing soft kisses on her neck.

Alayna wrapped her legs around him before wrapping her arms around his neck, keeping it buried in hers while he slowed his strokes down.

"I feel you." She moaned out softly.

She unwrapped her arms and legs from around him as he slowly pulled out and flipped her on her stomach and she automatically got into arch position.

Creating a deep arch in her back, Alayna mentally gave herself a pat on the back. This wasn't anything new to her. She was a pro and she had a lot of confidence in her arch.

Rubbing himself against her wet slit slowly, she closed her eyes while Najae pushed himself into her, grabbing onto her sides and slowly rocking himself back and forth.

Eventually, the room fell silent and all you could hear was macaroni sounds and low moans. None of that sex talk was going on for the simple fact that the two were too into the feeling to be speaking.

Wrapping his hands around Alayna's neck, Najae brung her face up to his and sloppily kissed her as she tightened her walls around him.

Pulling away from the kiss, Najae buried Alayna's face in the bed while continuing to give her deeper strokes.

"I'm about to cum.." Alayna breathed out.

Speeding up his strokes, Alayna came and Najae pulled out before turning Alayna back over so that she was now looking at him.

Najae grabbed her chin as Alayna slowly stroked him before he released his 'kids' into her mouth.

"You gon tell me what's wrong with you?" Alayna asked when she walked in the living.

"Ain't nothing wrong wit me." I shrugged and she came and sat on the couch next to me.

"There's something wrong with you. I mean, you always look mad as hell but you don't just look mad. You look like a sad typa mad...ion know how to explain it."

"Don't try to explain it. I'm straight." I grabbed her remote and started changing the channels.

"Stop bottling up your feelings." She took the remote from me.

"Ian bottling up shit. I'm straight."

"So ain't nothing happen before you got here?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Nah, ain't shit happen."

She just nodded and stood up, going into her room before she came back and sat next to me, showing me the T-shirt I had on when I got here.