𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

《 ✐✎✐ 》

《 ✐✎✐ 》

It has been a tough journey fighting along side Steven. Even if there were moments that was life threatening, I still decided to stay. I couldn't bring myself to stay away because I love him. Steven and I started to date just recently and honestly it has been amazing!

Steven and I decided to take a break, which took a lot of convincing since he's always busy in little homeschool, and we're now laying above the temple in the green and luscious grass.

I looked over to Steven who seemed to be deep in thought. He really did change a lot. Steven seem to notice my stare and so he snapped out of it and stared back.

"What were you thinking about?"

He smiled and looked up again and I did the same. Something about the clouds gave us comfort and it's making our time more remarkable.

"I was just thinking about how everything is finally the way I wanted it to be. Everyone is at peace and I finally I have you!"

As he said those last few words, I couldn't help but heat up. I chuckled and pushed him as a joke.

"You really know how to make me melt, Universe."

His glare directed at the yellow flower that was now next to him. He picked it and made sure he healed it before returning by my side. I arose and he sat down to put the flower by my ear. I blushed even more and smiled at him in which he returned.

"You're beautiful, y/n."

I kissed his cheek and reached out for his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you, Steven."