𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳 || 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

You're a gem in this imagine

《 ✐✎✐ 》

I'm currently taking a stroll around beach city. It's nice to take time for myself, especially since I've been so busy back in little homeschool. Just as I was about to pass Onion's house, Rainbow Quartz went out of the house. Rainbow saw me and smiled from ear to ear. I returned the same as Rainbow walked towards me.

"What are you doing in this fine evening, y/n?"

I blushed and chuckled as Rainbow raised his brow in an adorable matter.

"I was just walking around Beach City. Do you want to tag along?"

Please say yes.

"Sure, I could use some relaxation."

I cheered on the inside and continued to smile at him. We started walking and we just stayed quiet. It didn't last long though because Rainbow started to hum a sound. I looked at him and saw that he had his eyes closed, his hands behind his back. I was examining his features; his hair that was silky and soft, his nose that was beautifully shaped and his lips that looks so kissable. Just then one of his eyes opened, catching my stare. I looked away embarrassed as my face started to heat up. I heard Rainbow chuckle and he went in front of me, walking backwards.

"Did you get a good look at me, love?"

I could feel my face heat up even more from his teasing. I remained quiet and he started to giggle. Does he find this entertaining? This bi-

"Y/n, you're the most unique gem I've ever met."

I was caught off guard on what he said and so we stopped on our tracks. He showed me a genuine smile and I just looked at him, nervous as I was feeling a weird emotion.

"Whenever I'm myself, I never feel like I'm a fusion. Honestly, I feel like I'm an individual gem."

I looked up at him, confused with what he's trying to say. He picked up on my confusion and started to explain further.

"I can't feel Pearl or Steven controlling me. It's as if I handle every situation myself. I don't know how and why but I quite enjoy it!"

Rainbow said it in a cheerful matter which made me happy. He looked at the temple in the distance and at the Moon that was already shining so brightly.

"We should head back home, it is getting dark and we don't want others to worry! Pearl thinks that it could be dangerous staying out too late."

Rainbow said that while imitating Pearl. I laughed at his action and just nodded in response. Rainbow got close to me and kissed my cheek, startling me in the process. He then bowed down and held my hand, giving it a soft kiss. I blushed at his actions and tried to not squeal.

"Until we meet again, my dear y/n."

Just as he said good bye, Pearl and Steven unfused and they looked amazed. I immediately hid my face so that they wouldn't see how much of a blushing mess I am right now. I started to walk back home with Pearl and Steven trailing behind me. It was quiet for awhile until Steven broke the silence.

"I think Rainbow really likes you, y/n."

I stayed quiet but smiled at the thought of Rainbow.

"I agree, he acts on himself whenever he's around you. That truly is extraordinary!"

Pearl said with excitement. I looked up and saw the stars shine so brightly. Until we meet again, Rainbow Quartz.