𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 || 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

You're a gem in this imagine

《 ✐✎✐ 》

It had always been my job to protect Blue Diamond. Ever since Pink Diamond was 'shattered', the diamonds had their own personal protector. I'm only meant to protect her but behind closed doors, I was so much more than her own personal guard. I have learned to love her and she felt the same. We couldn't be free on loving each other as it could taint her status as a diamond. That was the past, but now we have the freedom! Thanks to Steven who brought peace and equality. I'm going to confront Blue about being public as we're able to express our love outside these walls.

As I entered her room, Blue was checking something from her pad. Blue Pearl noticed my entrance smiled at me before turning to Blue.

"My diamond, y/n is here for you now. Should I give you two some privacy, my diamond?"

Blue looked down and smiled. She really does look beautiful and I am extremely lucky to have her. Blue quickly turned off her technology pad and lowered her hand, allowing me to stand on her palm.

"Yes if you will, please."

Blue Pearl did the diamond symbol and left the room without saying another word. Blue looked at me, her eyes glistening with excitement. I chuckled at her as she was being adorable and smiled.

"It would really be appreciated if you formed to be the same height as me, darling."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry."

She gently put me back onto the ground and shape shifted herself to be shorter. Not exactly short, she was still a little taller. She jumped on me and showered me with butterfly kisses making me giggle from her sudden affection.

"I missed you! How was your lesson back on little homeschool?"

I held her delicate hand. It was just as I knew it to be; soft and warm.

"It was great, I was able to learn a little more about human culture. Blue, may I discuss something with you? It's quite important."

I decided to just go straight to the point. Blue looked at me with a puzzled look plastered to her face. She just nodded, indicating that I could continue. My heart started to quicken and I'm trying to find the right words to say it. What if she gets angry? I shook the thought and looked back at her curious eyes.

"As you know, every gem is free to do whatever they want. We've been loving each other for thousands of years, but only on closed doors. Blue, I want everyone to know that you're mine and that I love you. I want to show you off, hold your hand and kiss you whenever in public. I'm tired of hiding and pretending. Can we please not hide our relationship anymore?"

I pleaded, looking away after. I felt her hand making me face her and she was smiling at me sympathetically. She caressed my face with her thumb and kept looking at my lips. She then started to lean in and broke the space between us. Our kiss was passionate, soft and sweet. Her hands found it's way to my hair and she started to play with it. I pulled away from the kiss, giving a look that I wanted an answer from her. She then sighed heavily and let go of me.

"Y/n, you know I can never say no to you..."

As she said that, I smiled brightly making her smile in the process as well. I hugged her so hard, practically suffocating her. She picked me up and twirled us around, making us a laughing mess.

🌺

Back on Earth...

Garnet suddenly smiled widely making the other Crystal Gems look at her in curiosity.

"Yo Garnet, why are you smiling?"

Amethyst was the first one to question Garnet. Steven and Pearl just stayed quiet, waiting for the answer.

"They're not hiding it anymore."

"Who?"

"You'll know in a few days."

As Garnet answered Steven's question, she went back to her room. Leaving the three in confusion.