𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡-𝐚-𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐚

Laliiyeaah's Edgy! Steven AU x Tomboy! reader

Based on the song 'Good little girl' on Adventure Time.

A vote is appreciated! I'm close to 300 votes!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

Steven seems to enjoy annoying me everyday. Out of all the people that he could be a jerk towards, he chose me. It all started with an innocent game of volleyball, he lost to me and he's been salty ever since. I could put him in the list of the people that I hate, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to loathe him. It does look like it though, as we always argue. I know for sure that I don't hate him, but what I don't know is if he doesn't hate me back. Even if that's the case between us, he loves to hangout with me.

I skated along the boardwalk and came to a halt in front of the fry shop. Peedee notices my presence, his eyes focused on my skateboard that I'm now holding and looked at me strangely.

"You skate?"

"I always skate around here."

"Oh, I never really look outside. Anyway, you want the usual?"

I just nodded in approval and patiently waited till he gets done. I noticed Steven and Connie, who was not too far from where I was, having a conversation. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

They're always together and they're so loud that I could literally hear what they're saying.

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. I couldn't hear it properly, but managed to gather some information.

"Will I see you tonight during Beach-a-Palooza?"

"Sorry Steven, I have to study Biology."

"Whatever, you always study. It's alright, I guess."

"Y/n, here you go!"

Peedee's stopped me from eavesdropping and I turned my focus at him. In his hands were the fries I badly wanted to eat. I quickly paid him and took the delicacy in my hands. I sat on a near by bench, my eyes focused on the pavement that seemed to look interesting at the moment. A hand suddenly grabbed a handful of my fries and I grew angry.

"Dude, what the fu-"

"WOW, these are soooo good!" Steven exclaimed as he ate the fries.

"Those were my fries." I remarked, my voice low and frustrated.

"Not really if they're in my stomach now."