𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

A vote is appreciated! We're close to 600 votes!

This takes place after the 'Snow Day' episode in SU Future.

《 ✐✎✐

Pearl had managed to bring me into the temple without any conflicts. It's been forever since the gems, Steven and I hanged out and after I got an invite for a sleepover I was ecstatic.

"Guess who's here?" I shout after going in with a big smile.

Steven, Amethyst and Garnet immediately rushed to Pearl and I with big smiles on their faces. I was immediately attacked with hugs and kisses from Steven and the gems watched us in awe.

"It's been a while since you two saw each other." Pearl stated as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, I had to do some stuff with family. How's little Homeschool?" I asked the rest of them as I slipped my Jacket off revealing the pink sweater Steven gave me for my birthday.

Steven noticed that I was wearing the sweater he gave me and smiled.

"It's going well." Garnet answers for everyone.

"Come on, y/n! Let's chill while Pearl makes hot chocolate!" Amethyst exclaims as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch.

Once we were all comfortable, Pearl began to make the hot chocolate. Steven grabbed some snacks for us to enjoy to and they somehow managed to get a big flat screen TV for us to watch movies on.

"What shows should we watch?" Steven asks as he grabbed the remote.

"Can I finally wait Camp Pining Hearts?" I ask as I showed my best puppy eyes.

Steven didn't want to watch it as he said that he was 'tired' of re-watching it again. Plus, Peridot and Lapis wouldn't stop talking about it.

"Aww, come on you can't say no to that!" Amethyst points out.

"Agreed." Garnet backs Amethyst up.

"Meow!" Even Cat Steven made a noise to agree.

Steven groaned in frustration and opened the TV, searching for Camp Pining Hearts. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek, making him blush from the sudden kiss.

"Thank you!"

"It's just a show." Steven chuckled as he sat down next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I snuggled closer and looked up at him.

"I know, but Lapis and Peridot adores that show so..."

"It's cheesy." Steven said as his eyes met mine.

"So?" I snapped while rolling my eyes at him, but playfully of course.

"It's ready!" Pearl announced as she gave everyone a cup, she even got one for herself!

"Hey y/n, before we watch I want to show you something." Steven said as he helped me get up from the couch.

"It's best to wear your jacket again."

He handed me my jacket and he wore his own. I held both of our hot cocoa and I saw that he was patiently waiting by the warp pad.

"We'll be back!" I reassured Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl before Steven warped us somewhere.

As we arrived, I noticed that we were by the laundry area. The height was was extremely high and it made me a little uneasy. Steven noticed this and held me close.

"It's alright, you won't fall. Sit here!" Steven instructed as he sat down.

I sat next to him and handed his own cup. Snow was gently falling from the sky, but it wasn't too much. The moon shines bright as the light reflects on the white blanket the ground is being covered in. The view really did look beautiful in here.

"Before you came, Pearl and I cleaned this place up so we can sit here." Steven's soft voice spoke as he attached his free hand with mine.

"That's sweet." I replied while smiling.

He's so precious!

"Thanks." Steven giggled after he spoke.

A blush started to form on my cheeks as I started to laugh along with him.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did."

Then we remained silent. It was a comfortable silence. His thumb was gracing over my knuckles and I felt safe and warm, even though it's snowing out.

"Today I realized how important you guys are." Steven suddenly speak up, breaking the comfortable silence.

"How?" I asked, taking a sip of the hot cocoa afterwards.

"We played a game of Steven tag. Then we had this heart felt moment after I got tagged."

We both chuckled at the way he said it.

"Jokes aside, it made me realize how busy I was that I didn't even have time for everyone. Now that I realized and that you're here, I'll spend as much time with you as I can. I want to enjoy every moment I'll create with you." Steven said as he grabbed my face with the hand he used to hold mine a few minutes ago.

He leaned in and captured my lips in his. I immediately kissed back, almost letting go of the cup. Once we parted, Steven pinched my cheek and I groaned at his action.

"Now let's go back and watch Camp Pining Hearts." He stated as stood up, helping me in the process.

"Finally!" I squealed in excitement while Steven just chuckled at my thrill.

Soft Steven is so cute :)

If any of you are a fan of 'She-Ra and the Princess of Power', please check out my new imagines book!