𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)

@Peanchie's Queenie Steven AU

A vote is appreciated! 

《 ✐✎✐ 》

2 months later

Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst had taught me the Earth's customs and culture. I've only heard about them from the elders back at the human zoo, but experiencing them in real life was surreal. The Crystal Gems are now my family. Garnet and Pearl acted as my mother figure, while Amethyst was like a wild sister to me.

I had made friends here in Beach City, but they weren't like my friends back at the zoo. No matter how hard I try to move on from my past life, I couldn't bare to forget about my friends and family. I wanted to forget about Steven, especially, but the thought of him always lingers my mind. The bracelet he gave somehow makes me feel like his presence is still with me. Pearl had told me countless of times that I should get rid of it, but without it I felt so empty.

I was finally free. I never thought that this day would come after suffering a few years with Steven. The gems and I built a house in the temple so that I would be able to live with them. Earth is really a place where I want to spend the rest of my days in.

Amethyst serves the ball as I try my best to hit it back. Pearl observes, keeping an eye on Amethyst in case she cheats. Pearl and Amethyst taught me how to play volleyball and I was starting to enjoy it. Garnet was not far behind, she was cheering for me as she sat and clapped with each hit I make. Amethyst shape shifted into what I learned to be a badminton racket and slammed the ball hard, making me run behind Pearl in panic.

"AMETHYST!"

"What, P?"

"You could've hurt, y/n!"

Amethyst came closer to me and her eyes trailed from bottom to top, checking me.

"She's hurt!" Amethyst remarked, sarcasm hinted on her voice.

"WHAT? LET ME SEE."

Pearl searched my body for any sign of injury. Amethyst starts to laugh and Pearl grunted in annoyance. I started to laugh as Pearl decided to chase Amethyst.

They're so chaotic.

Garnet suddenly removed her visor and I was mesmerized by her three eyes. She looked afraid; her fist was clenched and her eyes trailed up the sky. The sky suddenly darkened, Amethyst and Pearl looked up in horror. I finally followed on the direction they were staring at and I what I saw was terrifying.

Steven's main ship was approaching the Earth's surface along with a few other ships. The biggest ship, which is Steven's, was a part of the other Diamonds' ship and resembled legs. Garnet stood in front of us, anger flourishing as she summoned her gauntlets. Pearl and Amethyst summoned their weapons, determined to fight. They've also made me hide behind them, making sure I was out of sight. All I could do was shake in fear; my breathing was incoherent as I notice the ships approaching faster.

"Y/n, go inside the house!" Pearl exclaimed as she continued to look up.

"No, we can't risk her getting seen!"

"Garnet-"

"It's too late!" 

A loud splash can be heard indicating that they had arrived. Tears slipped out as I took a peak, watching as Steven got out of the ship. He still wore the same outfit since the last time I saw him, but he looked furious and tired. It was as if he hadn't slept in days and it made him look more spine-chilling. Beside him was a new Pearl; she was pink and had a crack in her eye. They finally made it to the shore, Steven giving them an intimidating look. His eyes met mine and his face softened. For a moment I felt a spark, but quickly disregarded it.