𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

A vote is appreciated!

《 ✐✎✐

I'm on my way to the temple as I've decided to sleep over for a week. Steven and I haven't seen each other in a long time since he decided to quit running little homeschool. I gave him space because I know that he needs it. What worried me was that he wasn't texting or calling me like he used to. So I decided to call; I asked if I can sleep over and he agreed.

I saw Steven just right at the stairs and I ran up to him. I hugged him as tight as I could and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you so much, Steven!" I said while frowning.

Steven smiled at me and kissed my nose.

"I missed you more, love. Let's head inside, Amethyst is waiting for her best friend."

I smiled widely at what he said and held his hand on the way inside. Amethyst was raiding the fridge, as usual, but perked her head up at the sound of the door. She gasped loudly and had stars in her eyes.

"Y/N!" Amethyst shouts and rushed to pick me up.

I was a laughing mess and Steven was just watching the whole thing unfold. Amethyst finally puts me down, but started to move around like a thrilled little child.

"Y/n, I haven't seen you in a while! How are you, dude?" Amethyst asks as she sat down at the couch.

I sat down as well, smiling at her.

"Oh I've been fine! All I've done was study and do my hobbies." I said with a groan.

Staying at home was so boring.

"I'll leave you two to catch up for awhile! I'll be upstairs tending to my plants if you need me, y/n." Steven smiled weakly and went out.

I looked over to Amethyst and saw that she suddenly dropped her smile. I looked at her in concern, but Amethyst held my shoulders and made eye contact.

"Y/n, listen. Steven hasn't been himself lately..." Amethyst said softly.

I stayed silent, waiting for her to continue.

"Did he tell you about the cactus accident last week?"

Cactus accident?

"What cactus accident?" I asked, completely shocked that Steven hasn't told me about this.

"Apparently, he hurt himself and accidentally brought his cactus plant to life. Then it became huge! Then it started saying things about us. The things was said by Steven himself, it was copying him. All those things that the cactus said was concerning."