𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐭 || 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

☆ Peridot x Short! Gem reader

Peridot x Short! Gem reader

A vote will be appreciated!

Heated scene ahead.

《 ✐✎✐ 》

It was hard coming out late. There are so many features that made me different from my type of gem. We're supposed to be tall, buff and strong! All I am is weak and extremely short.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Lapis asked as I tend to the vegetables we cropped.

I turned around and was met by Lapis' tall figure. She looked down at me, it was something I didn't like people doing.

Of course she would be looking down at me, I'm short.

"I'm just checking the crops, that's all." I averted my glare back to the plants.

"Alright, Peridot wants to see you. I'll be in Steven's house if you need anything."

Just then I felt a strong gust of wind, indicating that she flew away. I started to make my way to the barn, forming a fake smile.

I don't want her to see me like this. Miserable and upset just because I came out wrong.

"Y/n, there you are! You've been gone for a few hours!" Peridot exclaimed as she went out of the barn while pumpkin barked happily in her arms.

"I was just checking the crops." I smiled awkwardly.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Peridot frowned and so did Pumpkin.

"I need some space..." I said softly as I walk inside the barn.

Peridot sighed and kissed pumpkin, a frown forming on her face.

"She'll be better soon." Peridot reassured to herself before going inside the barn.

🌺

I've been laying down in the hammock I've set up for myself inside the barn. Peridot was watching me from the other side of the barn, frowning the entire time.

It hurts me to see Peri in that condition. It's always me that affects her in some way.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I instantly knew it was Peridot. I didn't bother to look at her. I felt weight sitting on my stomach and I looked at Peridot.