𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

A vote is appreciated! We're close to 600 votes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

Today is the first Valentine Steven and I are celebrating as a couple. Our past Valentine's experience consists of: cards, chocolates and singing as friends. We both know that this year's meaning of Valentine's is different for us since things changed.

"Y/n, hurry up!" Steven shouted from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and took a quick check on my appearance before showing myself to Steven. I wanted to change my outfit for this special occasion so that it feels a little more special. Once that I was sure everything was fine, I hurriedly came downstairs and was met by Steven's eyes.

His eyes glistened in admiration. I could feel myself blush from his stare. My hand met his as he came closer, I could feel my heart skip a beat. Even if we've been together for quite some time, he never fails to make me feel this way.

"Let's go?" I quietly spoke as to break him from his trance.

He finally seemed to snap out of it and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, you just look so amazing today. Not that you always don't, you look amazing every day! This day is just different..." Steven stumbled as he tried to find the right words to say.

"I'm rambling, aren't I?" Steven continued as we both reached his car.

I giggled and pinched his cheek. His cheeks turned red as he awkwardly smiled.

"Yeah, let's go!"

Steven opened the door for me and I thanked him after. As he got in, he inserted a cassette tape and a tune started to play.

"So where are we going?" I asked Steven as he began to drive.

"That's a surprise, my love." He said as he smiled, his eyes focused on the road.

It was silent for a while until Steven decided to dance like an idiot. I began to laugh as he started to sing along with a terrible singing voice that he was forcing.

"Join me, y/n!"

"No thanks, idiot."

"You're gonna have fun, come onnnn..." Steven said as he continued to dance.