𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Part 2 of the imagine 'Good Girl'

Based off  @laliiyeaah's Steven au

A vote is appreciated!

《 ✐✎✐

I've been staying over at Little Homeschool after the events that happened three days ago. Bismuth prepared a small house for me and I was grateful. Steven wouldn't leave me alone on my first stay, he was persisting that I didn't need the space away from him. Thankfully, Garnet managed to convince him. Connie found out that I was straying away from Steven. It was kind of her to pause her studies to focus on what I feel. Everything had been so hectic, she is just what I needed right now.

"Steven had an outburst and just over powered you?"

"Yes..." I softly said, still uneasy after explaining what had happened.

Connie held my hand and looked at me in a humane way, reassuring that she was here for me. I pulled her in for a hug; my emotions taking over me.

"Why didn't you fight back?"

"I couldn't."

"Why?"

"Because he has more strength when he turns pink, Connie! If I did fight back, I would've probably been dead right now."

She parted away from the hug, giving me a look of understanding.

"He clearly is wrong for doing that, let's confront him." Connie solemnly said.

I laughed at her, wiping my tears in the process.

"Confront him? Connie are you asking for your death wish?"

"If he does kill me, at least I've said what's right. Y/n, you can't allow him to treat you like this."

Connie was right, I won't allow myself to get hurt any longer.

I sighed heavily and faced her with a determined look. I stood up, offering her a hand.

"Let's call Lion and talk to Steven."

"That's the spirit!"

Connie grabbed my hand and we went out of the small shelter, calling out Lion's name. Over at the distance, I could see Bismuth walking over. Connie and I approached her a little, still hand in hand.

"I couldn't help but overhear you two yelling for Steven's lion, what's up?"

"I'm finally talking to Steven."

Bismuth gave me a worried expression, bending down to give me a warm hug.

"Alright, be careful."

I nodded at her for reassurance. Lion had arrived and Connie and I mounted his back.

"Bring us to Steven, please?"

Lion wasted no time and started to sprint away.

"Good luck!" I heard Bismuth yell in the distance.