𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 || 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

You're a gem for this imagine

《 ✐✎✐ 》

Three Rose Quartz suddenly visited the house and it has caught us off guard. There was one specific Rose Quartz that made us feel uneasy; pale pink, long curls and eyes that shines like the stars. She looked so much like our Rose Quartz who was also Pink Diamond.

I've stayed with the Crystal Gems for as long as I could remember and Rose didn't tell me about her real identity. It's still not clear on what I feel towards her but there's nothing I could do about that anymore because she's gone.

The three Rose Quartz was bothering Steven as he ate. I don't blame them though, it's their first time stepping foot here since they were bubbled. The hippie Rose Quartz was touching and talking to Garnet and I watched her as she was getting uncomfortable by the situation. She stood and calmly stated,

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Soon after, Pearl and Steven said the same thing and I trailed behind them. I was about to enter when the door was quickly shut in front of my face, knocking me in the process. I grunted and knocked on the door.

"Hey! That was rude!"

🌺

I've been sitting in front of the door, patiently waiting for them to end their discussion. I heard the door open and I stood looking up at Garnet.

"Let's go in my room, y/n."

I blushed at Garnet's request and just nodded in response. As I followed her in her way to the room, I've thought about my feelings towards Garnet. It would be weird to confess, I mean she's a fusion between two gems that is married! But then again, I've been loving Garnet way before the war even started. Will Ruby and Sapphire love-

"Y/n."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around, we were already inside her room. Garnet dipped inside the pool of lava and gestured for me to sit beside her. I hurriedly did what she instructed and sat close to her.

It was silent for awhile, the atmosphere was a little tense. I tried to keep my glare at the glazing pool of lava, embarrassed that Garnet would see how red I am right now.

"We need to talk."

Garnet suddenly broke the silence and that made me nervous. Talk about what? Butterflies started to erupt from the pits of my stomach. I can't stay silent! Speak y/n, GO!

"About what exactly?"

I tried to say that without stuttering and thankfully, I didn't.

"It's about Rose. You never fully told anyone how you felt about what she did to everyone didn't you? I know you've been keeping it on the inside, y/n."

I felt her hand guiding my face to stare at her. She removed her visors, showing her eyes that was full with concern. Tears were threatening to fall and I was holding them back.

"Come on, love."

Then the tears spilled and Garnet engulfed me in a warm embrace.

"She was a really close friend of mine. She helped me discover what love really is and how amazing freedom feels like. Why did she have to hide it from me? Was it because I was poofed throughout half of the war and couldn't help much? Garnet, I know I've disappointed her."

"Y/n, I might not really know the reason on why she kept her identity a secret from us, but what I do know is that you have never disappointed her. You helped her in many situations and you were there to shape her as a living entity. How do I know this? She was adoring you while you were healing after the war. She loves you, y/n. Don't beat yourself up just because you were absent in the half of the war."

I smiled up at her and she returned it. I chuckled and relaxed into her arms, my heart beating fast.

"Another thing that we need to talk about, us."

I looked up to her and waited for her to continue. This is it. Please don't break my heart, I've had enough of that.

"I know that you've had interest on me for awhile. I don't know why but I feel like you'll complete us, like you were the missing piece."

She held my hand and leaned in breaking the space between us. As we pulled apart, I hugged her tight and she giggled at my gesture.

"You're adorable, y/n."

"So does this mean it's official?"

"It's official."

Happiness filled me up, but then the thought of Ruby and Sapphire disrupted it.

"Ruby and Sapphire loves you the same, y/n."

I sighed in relief and got out of the lava, helping Garnet as well.

"Let's tell the others!"

Garnet smiled and held my waist.

"Yes, let's go."