- Number 8 -

For the rest of the day, Shinigami was anxiously ticking down the seconds until he had time to go check out the club he wanted to join. Sitting in class even all his mind could think about was the satisfying sting whenever he spiked a ball, or the pride after making several service ace's in a row. His leg bounced rapidly, eyes staring at the clock as it's hand ticked down slowly until finally, the bell rang. 

Instantly Shinigami shot up out of his seat like most of the other students, grabbing his bag and bolting out as fast as he could. At lunch, he had found his way to the gym but no one was there except for two first years who were screaming. Something which Shinigami decided to avoid in order to keep himself healthy. 

Now, standing in front of the gym, Shinigami found himself staring inside. The door was open, the net set up and waiting. It looked like no one was inside...

Glancing around suspiciously before sneaking inside, Shinigami set down his bag, shrugging off his jacket, discarding both on one of the benches. Excitedly jogging over to the net filled with volleyball the male picked up one, heading over to the line to serve at. 

Drawing in a deep breath he spun the ball in his hands once before bouncing it off the floor. With a grin on his lips, he tossed the ball high up into the air, mentally cheering at the perfect toss even after months of not even touching a volleyball. Taking two steps Shinigami leaped into the air, bringing his arm back at the same time. With astonishing speed he whipped his arm forward, slamming his palm into the volleyball at a certain angle so that it gave the ball a deadly spin. 

The ball grazed over the net before landing in bounds with an echoing slamming noise. The volleyball, due to how it was spinning and how strong the serve was, bounced back over the net to Shinigami who caught it back in his hands. He grinned, about to go do the same thing again when he felt a shiver run up his spine. 

The same shiver he got when he felt people were staring at him. 

Snapping his head to the entrance of the gym the male grew pink, realizing that the team had caught him in their gym. Quickly he discarded the ball back into the cart, turning to the team that was now walking towards him as a pact. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-," 

"THAT WAS SO COOl!!!" The same orange-haired ball of fluff he had seen playing during lunch screamed suddenly, causing Shinigami to flinch at the noise. "You're arm went woosh!! And the ball went bam!! And.. and!-," Before he could say anything else he was pulled back by the other first-year from lunch. He had darker hair that was flat to his head and had eyes similar to Shinigami's own eyes. He then began to argue with the orange-haired boy, shouting something along the lines of 'Hinata you Boke!', which Shinigami didn't really understand. 

"Don't mind them," A guy with slightly spiky dark brown hair walked up to Shinigami, gesturing his head to the two first years who were now being separated by the grey-haired male. "And that was a pretty impressive serve, by any chance are you here to join the team?" Relived that he wasn't going to get yelled at for intruding on the gym, Shinigami nodded. Instantly the brown-haired male grinned, sticking out his hand. "Daichi Sawamura, third year and captain." 

~ DIRTY MIND ~- A Haikyuu OC Fanfiction- (Male x Various)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara