- Final Rest -

The rain had died down, and the sun began to peek through the parting clouds, showing the graveyard that was once grim and dark with beautiful light. The wind was calm, blowing gently which caused the trees surrounding the fenced land to shake it's leaves, the sound calming Shinigami who could feel everyone's gazes on him. 

There was a gentle smile on his lips, eyebrows slightly furrowed up which made his face look desperate and pleading. Hair wet from the previous rainfall, some parts of his bangs fell down before his closed eyes, the rest sleeked back out of the way. The dark brown overcoat he wore kept his freezing body warm, the familiar scent of dark chocolate that belonged to Asahi surrounding him. 

Finally, he opened his eyes, sapphire eyes filled with despair and grief landing on the tombstone. The stone itself was simple, with a small cross on the top of the name while around the edges were sunflowers. 

EDDIE LEE 

2003 - 2018 

BELOVED BOYFRIEND 

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Shinigami took in a deep breath, nodding his head over to the funeral director who began to ceremony. She stood to the right of the grave like before, everyone else standing before the grave in two lines, the shorter ones (except for Shinigami) in front while the taller ones were in the back. 

"We are gathered here today to honor the death of Eddie Lee, a life which left this world too soon." Turning to the group, specifically Shinigami, the woman continued. "If there is anyone who would like to say a few words, please step forward." Shinigami, who was about to speak stopped when he felt a hand land on his shoulder. Glancing down he gave Ukai a confused expression, watching as the man took the bouquet of flowers from behind his back, stepping forward to place it in front of the grave. Taking a kneeling position, the blonde-haired male closed his eyes, bowing to the grave. 

"For someone to die too young is unfair and cruel. I pray that somewhere, you're in comfort, watching down on Washitakeo..." Standing, Ukai looked to Shinigami whose eyes were sparkling with tears, grateful expression replacing the grim one from earlier. The man nodded, stepping back to where he had been standing beside Takeda. 

"From libero to libero," When Nishinoya suddenly spoke up, Daichi was prepared to wack the younger male over the head if he said anything offensive, but was relieved when he didn't need to. "I get the feeling to let down your ace." Everyone stared at Nishinoya who bowed to the grave, especially Asahi and Shinigami. "Seeing how strong he is now, you did good supporting him. So don't be all depressed wherever you are, you'll make it rain." Chuckling lightly at his words, Shinigami smiled, feeling a couple of tears slip from his eyes and down his face. 

Feeling a tug at his arm, the tall second year glanced down to see Hinata standing beside him, a bundle of flowers in his hands. His eyes were sad, and for once he was quiet, almost like the face he made whenever he failed a spike. Shinigami gave him a nod and smile, watching as he walked up to the grave, bowing before placing the flowers down. He then scampered back to Shinigami's side, which reminded the tall male of his old timid self growing up.