- First Name Basis -

The weeks before the beginning of Inter-High were filled with long hours of work, not much sleep, and exhausting practice. Although, after the funerals, Shinigami felt more alive than he did for a good year. Even though he was pushing his physical body to the absolute edge, he always wore a smile, brightening up everyone's days wherever he went. 

Currently, the tall statured second year was chatting up a storm with some other second-year girls who crowded around him like some kind of god. They were all obviously flirting, hearts practically swirling around their heads as they asked Shinigami about his favorite chocolates and other physical items, even what his type was. 

Deciding that he didn't want to come out publicly just yet, the male said he was into girls with blue dyed hair, which made most of the girls pout since it was against school regulations to have dyed hair that wasn't a natural color. 

Across the hall Kinoshita and Ennoshita stood with Tanaka and Nishinoya, watching the whole scene unravel. Two of the four were jealous of the handsome male for 'stealing' away all the girls, while the other two were sympathetic. The girls might not have been able to see it, but it was pretty obviously written across Shinigami's face that he wanted to be out of there asap. 

"Should we go help?" Kinoshita snickered, covering his mouth as he laughed when one of the girls tugged on Shinigami's sleeve, pulling him down to their height awkwardly. 

"Yeah," Ennoshita chuckled, heading over to the swarm. Shinigami noticed them approaching, relief washing over his face. 

"Sorry girls but I have to go practice!" He mentally cheered, gently nudging some of the girls out of the way so that he could get to the two shita's. A few of the girls whined, asking him to skip practice which Ennoshita rolled his eyes at. 

"We have Inter-High, there's no way this guy is skipping." Grabbing Shinigami's collar Ennoshita dragged him away from the girls who watched with annoyed faces before heading elsewhere to their own clubs. Once they were gone he released his grasp, watching as Shinigami fixed up his uniform that had been tugged on by the girls. 

"Thanks, I thought I was going to die or something." In an instant, Tanaka and Nishinoya were shouting, something along the lines of 'How could you be dying with all those beautiful babes around you!', something like that... 

Shaking his head at their childish behavior, Ennoshita walked ahead with his best friend, leaving Shinigami behind to deal with the two who shared one brain cell. As they walked, the brown-haired male couldn't help but think. 

Shinigami was extremely attractive, and had girls all over him, and yet he didn't seem interested in any of them. It could have been that the male was simply not interested in dating, but after the practice games with Nekoma, the hickeys on his neck proved otherwise. Many of the others on the team still wondered who Shinigami had snuck off with since they had all been so focused on the games. They all assumed it was some girl at Nekoma, so they didn't question it further. 

'So is he dating that girl then?... How did they even meet?' Shaking his head Ennoshita sighed, deciding not to bother thinking about it anymore. But when Shinigami walked into the change room and began to strip along with Tanaka and Noya, his mind began to wander once more. 'Whoever it is is hella lucky... I mean, look at hi- Jesus fuck stop!' Slapping himself in the forehead Kinoshita gave his friend a weird look before closing his locker. 'He's a guy! Stop that brain!'