- Fuck Me -

Warning: There is sin, you are warned. 

- - - 

"Sorry," Shinigami grunted, standing back up to his feet. He turned around and bowed to the rest of the team who gave him looks mixed with confusion and shock. "Next time, I'll get it." Daichi let out a breath through his nose, walking up to the taller second year...before punching him in the gut. 

"OI what was that for!" Tanaka shouted, rushing to Shinigami's side since the boy looked like he was about to throw up his guts after that punch. The captain smirked, before reaching out. Everyone stared as the third year gently pet the taller male on the head, containing his shock at how soft the other's hair was. 

"Don't apologize, you did amazing." Blinking up at Daichi, Shinigami smiled before wincing. He turned his gaze down at his arm which was completely burned thanks to him sliding on the floor. The others winced as well, knowing that feeling of burning skin, not in a good way like when you spike. But in a very, very painful way. 

"Come here you brat! Let's get your arm wrapped up!" After declaring that they would have another practice game, both teams had a brief break to catch their breaths. 

Seated on the bench in front of Shimizu as she took out the first aid kit, Shinigami winced whenever air was blown against his arm. The entire backside of his forearm was red and agitated, with some of the skin rubbed off in certain areas. The last time he got a wound like this it was from tripping on the treadmill. 

Shimizu glanced into the kit and frowned. "We're out of ointment..." Before she could go to find some, a hand appeared in front of her face. She looked up, finding the captain of Nekoma standing before her, in his hands a tube of healing ointment. "Thank you." The bedhead male nodded before plopping down on the floor beside Shinigami who gave him a nod. 

"Is your chest alright?" The captain chuckled before nodded, giving himself a little pat on the chest. 

"Shouldn't you be worrying about your arm more that little old me?" Chuckling, Shinigami rolled his eyes. When Shimizu suddenly applied the ointment to his burned arm, he hissed, body tensing up. Kuroo frowned, reaching out to grab the male's other hand. When the two locked eyes he smiled. "Kuroo Tetsuro." 

"I believe you already know who I am," Shinigami chuckled, which got a nod and a wider smile from the Nekoma captain. Shimizu began to gently wrap the bandages around the male's arm which made him tense once more, but not as bad as before. The ointment was helping with the burn and cooled the area it was applied to almost instantly. 

Feeling a hand brush against his thigh, Shinigami's eyes widened a fraction. He turned to Kuroo who smirked, the glint from before returning to his eyes. 

'Hehe...' 

- - - 

Somehow Kuroo had managed to get out of playing the rest of the practice games, saying something along the lines of 'letting the newbies get some practice'. Still, Nekomata agreed, allowing the captain to leave the gym alongside the injured Karasuno player who wasn't allowed to be put back in due to his arm burn.