- Tokyo? -

I'm Back Baby!! And for now, there will be a new chapter every MONDAY!!

Also, this story is almost at 14K holy shit- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

{*≧∀≦}

Enjoy the chapter!!

- - - 

"You're...going to Tokyo?" Sugawara slowly set the cup of coffee in his hands down on the table when his brain processed what had just left Shinigami's mouth. He tiled his head to the side, narrowing his eyes at the second year who slid the last pancake onto a plate. "Why?"

"I just...need some time to think." Placing the two plates of pancakes down, Shinigami lowered himself into the seat across from the third year. "A lot happened in a short period of time, so I think it would be best for me to take a break from...everything." Sugawara frowned but nodded along.

He didn't like the idea of being away from Shinigami right after they had made up, but the last thing he wanted to do was force him to stay when he didn't want to. Still, Sugawara wanted to be near Shinigami longer, to be the only one that gets the male's love and affection.

Staring down at his food, Sugawara began to pick at it with the fork, unaware of the face he was currently making.

Carefully examining Sugawara's expression, Shinigami gulped. His grip on the utensil tightened.

'This is exactly why I need to leave for a while...'

Breakfast was eaten in silence.

- - -

Shinigami offered to walk Sugawara home, worried about the smaller male's body, but the setter insisted that he would be alight on his own. With the whole apartment to himself, it gave Shinigami time to reflect on what happened yesterday night.

It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy it. In fact, the sex was quite refreshing. With all the stress of moving and the problems left in America, it was reliving. But now with his mind cleared, Shinigami regretted a lot.

He wasn't ready to get into anything, especially not with a teammate. He knew that, and yet he made the mistake of getting attached.

Dropping onto the couch, feeling too emotionally exhausted to do much cleaning, Shinigami leaned back to get comfortable. The silence in the apartment was haunting. Just an hour ago someone else was here, with him.

Shinigami frowned, rubbing his face with one hand.

'I'm so fucking pathetic...Sugawara was here and yet...I feel calmer alone...' Dragging his hand down his face, he stared up at the ceiling, eyes emotionless. 'I need to get my shit together...'