Chapter Forty-Six

Josie POV-
I knew Hope was leaving with Lizzie to probably get my wedding band but I didn't harass her too much. I still have to go pick hers up but it isn't ready until June 6th. Our wedding is June 16th so I have time. I grab Hope's car keys and drive to the local community college bookstore. I need to pick up my textbooks for my first semester. Dad said I could teach classes at the school if I get my teaching degree. The community college is right down the road so it is an easy commute for me to get to work and for Hope to drive to the school to help Dad. She still plans on teaching self defense classes and helping Dad defend the school from monsters. I pick up my books and head back home.
Our honeymoon should last about two weeks according to Hope. She is planning the entire trip though. It is a surprise. By the time we get back, she will be back to helping my Dad and I will be starting my classes.
I hear Hope and Lizzie come through the door talking. They walk into the living room to see me laying on the couch. "Are you returning my fiancée back to me now?" I turn towards Lizzie giggling. Lizzie sits down on the couch with me, Hope sitting down in the living room chair. "Yep, she got annoying." Hope drops her jaw to act offended but begins to laugh. "Yeah, only Josie tolerates me." We all three laugh.
"Want to stay for dinner, Lizzie?" She looks over at me. "MG and I have a date night planned otherwise I would. Rain check?" I nod my head. Lizzie leans over to give me a hug before getting off the couch. "I'll see you soon, love you." Hope stands up to walk her out of the house. "Love you too, Liz." I hear the door click shut before Hope walks back into the room taking Lizzie's place on the couch with me.
Hope grabs my hand. "Are you doing okay?" I nod. "Yeah, just tired from all this house decorating. Plus," I hesitate before finishing. "I'm a little nervous about our wedding and you won't even tell me where we are going for our honeymoon. So I don't know how to pack." I fall into Hope laying my head in her lap. "I'm just stressed."
Hope starts running her hand through my hair. "Babe, I will tell you where we are going if it will make you feel better but I figured I would just pack for you or give you a list. And what are you nervous about for our wedding?" Her face shows she is concerned. She doesn't like seeing me this way. "I just want everything to go smoothly and I can't control everything happening. It's just a lot." I reach up placing my hand on Hope's face. "This is supposed to be our day and I want it to be perfect."
Hope POV-
Josie is looking up at me with her head in my lap. I can tell she is stressed. I wish she could wolf out like me. That is my biggest stress reliever. "Babe, everything will work out. And if I'm with you, the day will be perfect no matter what. We literally have eternity together. We have so much to look forward to." Josie is rubbing her thumb lightly across my cheek she still hasn't said much. "How can I help, Jo?" A smirk crosses her face. "Want to go upstairs?" I know what she wants to do. I stand up and pick Josie up bridle style eliciting a squeal from her mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck as I carry her up the stairs.
3 Weeks Later-
Hope POV-
It is the night before the wedding and I am starting to feel antsy. I'm not nervous about Josie and I getting married but the whole social aspect. At least Josie will be by my side the entire time. She hasn't gone running with me since we found out that she is pregnant. "Hey babe, want to go on a run with me?" Her face lights up. "Just let me change real quick." She runs upstairs and comes back down wearing sweats. I pull into the school lot that I park in for work normally. It is still easiest to run in these woods. Josie and I walk hand in hand for the last night as fiancées.
Ever since the Oregon trip, Josie always turns around to let me change without question. I quickly take off my clothes and place them under the same bush I always do. I start to think about being a wolf and quickly transform.
I walk up to Josie and nudge her leg. We figured out a while ago that we can still communicate in our heads with each other even when I am a wolf. Josie's hand reaches down stroking my head. She sits down and I lay down with her placing my head in her lap. We always start out like this. That is when I hear it.
I normally always just hear Josie's heartbeat but this was different. I lift my head looking at Josie's stomach. I can hear more heartbeats. I jump up my tail wagging hard. "Hope, what is wrong?" Josie stands up too. I push my nose against her stomach and listen. I can hear Josie's heartbeat and two others. Holy shit we are having twins. "Jo, I can hear two heartbeats!" I say quickly to Josie in my head. "Wait, babe, you're not just hearing mine and the baby's right?" I nod my head no vigorously, my nose still pressed against Josie. "Jo, we are having twins. I can hear both heartbeats. Oh my god." Josie wraps her arms around my neck squeezing tight. Tears flood her eyes. "We are having twins."