T E N

Me reading comments about y'all not liking nasir ^

Vote . A lil freaky bidnih going on in dis here chapter. 4025 words.

"He said don't make him wait India this nigga gon come up here acting crazy just come out

"He said don't make him wait India this nigga gon come up here acting crazy just come out." Neicy knocked on the bathroom door and she shook her head no as if the girl would see her.

She sighed and swung the door open, taking a deep breath as she walked out and down the hall. She couldn't gather her words together so she just waved bye and went away quickly.

When India got to the car she stood there stiffly, looking at him with her bag tight in her hands.

"You look stupid as fuck." He said blankly, seeing the scared look on her face. She didn't have on what she had on earlier but she still looked dumb standing outside his car like a prostitute that's new to the game.

"Get in?"

"Nah I just wanna stare through the window."

She turned her mouth to that side and nodded slowly before getting in and putting her bag in her lap. Jade didn't say anything as he grabbed it out of her hand then opened it, counting the stacks she wrapped the bands and labels around.

"I'm not quitting."

"Why you doing this shit anyways? You needed something you could've asked fuck is you on?"

"That's the point I'm tired of relying on people. They always use it to control me or hold it over my head so keep your favors, just let me do what I wanna do. It's none of your business anyways." She shot back.

"You about to piss me the fuck off." He said calmly, turning to look at her.

"How?"

"I don't know who you used to dealing with but not telling me shit ain't gon fly. I'm not that nigga and I never will be. I'm fine with you doing you but you gotta be transparent with me."

"So you don't care?"

"Never said that. I don't want you doing it because it's so many other options but if you want to then what imma do? Beat the shit outta you when you do it anyways?"

"No.. I just thought you'd argue with me about it." She mumbled.

"I don't argue with nobody. There ain't shit to argue about anyways, you not shaking your ass for no dirty ass money, but if you wanna stand there and look cute for money fine by me."

India didn't say anything as he paused to gather the rest of his thoughts.

"All I ask is for you to be honest, be upfront, and be loyal. If you can't do one then you can't do the other and violating any of the three will make me wanna kill you."