N I N E T E E N

Y'all always wanna vote when ion wanna update.. Mhm.

800 votes

January 23rd

January 23rd

India saw Jade walk into the room and shifted her eyes to her lap. They hadn't spoken since their breakup but they'd been around each other for the past month.

He was trying to do what she said but it was hard and a lot of the time he couldn't maintain his patience and would snap at people for the smallest things. He was dealing with other girls, as in plural, but he wasn't having sex with them.

Just entertaining them to pass time.

When she learned that he'd moved on her heart shattered into thousands of tiny little pieces because she had hope he'd make an effort to change like she was doingwith the possibility of them getting back together somewhere in his head. But he wasn't obligated to want her back so she swept up her feelings quickly.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." She muttered, getting up and walking to her bedroom while everyone talked.

Sexual frustration was real too. She thought about sleeping with someone else since she was positive he'd done it too so there would be no reason to feel bad. But every time she found someone attractive she couldn't bring herself to want sex from them or even touch them. It made her stomach flip and not in a good way.

India felt her eyes water and wiped them as she leaned against the sink. When she broke up with him it was so they both had time to better themselves and it seemed like she wasn't doing her part because she'd just grown more insecure.

The bathroom door cracked and she opened her eyes as she finished wiping them in the mirror.

They didn't say anything to one another as Jade stepped closer but her breath hitched slightly when his cold hand went to hold her face, rubbing soft circles on her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"I-" he began to speak but stopped, deciding to lean in and kiss her slowly, not being able to help himself when she batted her eyes at him innocently, small tears beginning to fall as they finally made eye contact.

Jades hands lifted her dress subtly before he began sucking on her neck, quiet open mouthed moans falling from her lips as she unbuttoned his pants and shimmied them down slightly with her feet. It was all hurried and dialogue less because neither of them had anything to say to each other.

India felt him pick her up and push her back into the wall roughly, her eyes closed as she wrapped her legs around his waist.