T W E N T Y S E V E N

Update: fix this. Like... ASAP.⬇️ on this chapter..

Vote and comment niqours

Vote and comment niqours. 4530 words. 850 votes.

 850 votes

June 4th

"Summer time is here I'm arguing for no reason real heavy I don't give a fuck. Real stiff on em, and I'm beatin ass if I get cheated on, heavy on that too." Jade laughed to himself as him and Zeik walked through the aisle looking for zebra cakes.

Zania was grouchy and hungry so he left Brian to deal with her shit and went to the store to find something that would make her shut up. She was four months and it seemed like she was growing by the second. He never thought about having kids with anyone but Brian before meeting her, so it was strange.

"Facts, can't wait to tell a bitch yo fuck outta hea suck my dick. Go get ya brother I'll dead clap him. Bitch." He laughed loudly with Jade.

"And if I can't I'll call my gangsta mans to come clap him nigga. Fuck is you talkin bout."

"Go!" Rashad scratched his beard when they approached the counter and they gasped.

"You bein mad rude I missed you how you been?" Zeik put his elbows on the counter.

"You steal!"

"I been stealing from you since high school nigga still tight. I don't give a fuck you be taxin." Jade snatched the bag of sun flower seeds and put them on the counter.

"$17.93."

"Shitten me."

"You the worst ock ever word to my dead."

"How?! You pick up you say you want it you buy it! Price is right there!"

"Yo you ring this shit for fifty cents? How this a fifty and this a quarter? You buggin." Jade picked up the lollipop and held it up the the charm as Rashad began arguing back.