T H I R T Y E I G H T

She's almost over.. we almost done.. this is 11,600 words by the way..

Keep in mind the point in my books is to show character progression. They won't respond or react to things the way they did before because the point is for them to grow, mature, and learn to understand eachother. I don't write shoot out drug cartel books lmfao. I like writing people in different scenarios with different personalizes and showing development. So... yeah.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Wait let me get a picture before you wash them off." India pulled her other phone out to take a dusty nail flick instead of ending the live. They were so cute to her and she didn't really know why.

The girl got up to wash her hands so she took some time to read her comments

The girl got up to wash her hands so she took some time to read her comments. People liked when she went live while she did nails since she didn't have a YouTube channel so she did when she remembered.

"Do I do forex? No. I'm not interested. When I open a salon should I make it to where you still have to book? Well I won't be the only person in there so I guess it's optional but me personally? I think I'll only do walk ins on the weekend." India sighed, tapping her hands on the table while she waited for her client to finish washing the dust off of her hands.

Some clients were awkwardly quiet but she just ignored it and did their nails quietly.

"I keep seeing comments about my age and I'm turning twenty in a few months."

aminasworld_ did you have planned pregnancy? If not any regrets about doing it now?

"Yeah but not really. It was supposed to be planned but I wasn't getting pregnant and I still don't know why, then I randomly got pregnant. I don't recommend being pregnant at a young age by the way, I've been taking care of myself for years so adulthood and responsibility isn't new to me. So don't turn eighteen and move out with your boyfriend then decide to have a family because you see other people doing it."

aminasworld_ but isn't that what you did?😂

"No.. I moved out when I was seventeen and lived by myself for over a year, then we moved in together because it just made sense since neither of us were ever at our own place. I'm going at my own pace, everyone should go at their own pace. The point wasn't don't do that, the point was don't do it because a YouTube couple doing it while you tryna be a smart ass bitch." She rolled her neck and heard the client laughing.