T H I R T Y S E V E N

Before you read I guess I'll 'explain' why I haven't updated even though there's not much to explain. My mental health = poor. I get really depressed and unmotivated, I don't even eat some days. So if I'm barely eating it doesn't take rocket science to figure out I don't feel encouraged to write either. And basically... don't harass me about updating. This is the worst condition I've ever been in and the longest I've went without updating so let me live. Some people dead ass update once every two months or even three times a year and the chapters are 2,000 words long.

Enjoy reading because this was hard to write, and be active because my passion is already running low, if no one is enjoying it I'm definitely not gonna feel compelled to write. But if you're not enjoying it.. don't vote i guess?

Limpwristlarry if she make Alfredo one more time

India cooked go bother her.

Limpwristlarry I don't want that organic vegetarian shit..

It taste good but whatever stay hungry then bitch I'm not yo caregiver.

"Hey mommy." Jade let Veronica hug him when she opened the door and patted her back awkwardly. He didn't like hugging anybody but his son who also didn't like hugging. When India did it, it was cute, but he could live without it.

"Come in I cooked." She grabbed her plate off of the counter and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels while he got comfortable and did the same.

It was earlier on in the day, eight or ten o clock. He wanted to come tell her about India's pregnancy without India because she said she didn't want to come knowing they'd just go at it again. He was hoping this would help the two get along but there was no guaranteeing anything when it came to her.

"Wheres Zeik?"

"At home complaining about everything."

"I secretly think he's leaning more towards women than men. Not a phase but.. I don't know. Like he's straight but experimenting. If he was sure he liked men he wouldn't have got a girlfriend."

"That's not how that works.. but okay."

"I'm just saying I don't think people can really like both, they just entertain other genders when they get bored. Which is why I wouldn't date a bisexual man, aside from the fact that they fuck other men. No offense to my baby, just not my thing and it's surprising the girls he used to talk to didn't care."

"You can't invalidate someone's sexuality then say no offense. But go off.. I guess."

"People have their preferences. That's all."