T W E N T Y T H R E E

800 votes and btw the more active you are the more I wanna update like you doing yourself a favor more than anybody 💀

March 3rd

Jade sat next to Zeik who was socializing like he always did, a crowd of people around them while he spoke to no one. He just looked ahead blankly with his hands in his pocket as the conversation around him grew louder.

Sometimes he tried leaving out of the house so no one could say he was a hermit but he knew that he was. He just didn't like people.

"Why you so quiet?" Elena looked over at him and he shrugged. He hoped she didn't think they were out on a date.

"He a shy one ain't he?" Elena's friend laughed and he looked over at her like she was annoying him.

"Yeah. Cheer up." She grabbed onto his arm and went to kiss him but he turned his head away and didn't bother hiding it.

Everyone saw it but tried ignoring it because that must've been embarrassing as hell for her. It didn't show on her face though. She had a few years on him but still got mopped around like she meant nothing to him, because she did.

"I miss being a virgin life was so simple." Zeik scratched the back of his head as Brian cussed him out in iMessage over some peanut butter crackers he ate.

"Virginity rocks. Kept my shit until I felt like a bitch deserved me." Jade nodded.

"You a lie you lost yo virginity and thought you was grown."

"Cause I was the fuck. When I lost my virginity I was aggravated shit wasn't all that."

"My shit was amazing you trippin."

"Nah because she kept crying and putting her hand on my stomach. I was confused cause shordy wasn't a virgin then I pull out and the bitch bleeding. Her thingy was still intact or something."

"A hymen?" Briana squinted.

"I don't fuckin know do I look like a doctor? Anyways, I was just annoyed and I ended up with a kid. Only good thing I got from the bitch, and experience." He shrugged before moving through India's story and seeing her out with Neicy and Tyler.

Elena leaned on him and watched him go to cash app and randomly send money to someone named bubbs. The contact picture was a photo of him smiling happily with his head resting on some girls ass. You couldn't her face, only the penguin cheekster's and the goofy smile he had on his face.

It was India but Elena didn't know that.

She'd never seen him like that before and really no one but India had. He was a big goofball baby which surprised India when he warmed up to her.