Chapter 4

Dylan POV
“Shit” I muttered under my breath as I glanced at the time. Great I had just 20 minutes to get to school. Stupid alarm clock… couldn’t get me up when you need to. I take a really quick shower, get into a white t-shirt with a hoodie, black jeans and a pair of white Adidas sneakers to top it off. I grab my backpack and phone, headset and leave the house. Another day of school… another dose of Chelsea…

Haa… Chelsea
The one person who keeps me happy despite all the troubles I’m going through in this life.

Once I get to school, I meet the other set of people who make me happy… Jacob and Nicholas… my best friends… with Nicholas being my brother from a whole different set of parents, if you get what I actually mean.

“Hey bro” Nicholas greeted giving me a bro hug. “You do know we have practice today and coach hates lateness, he ain’t gonna want to get on coach’s bad side”, Jacob told me. “Thanks for stating the obvious sir” I replied him. “Whatever just at lunch, don’t forget to tell us what apparently can’t wait, bro”. ‘No problem’. I said to myself, smirking at my plan.

Just wait and see everyone, wait and see….

Three periods gone and I’m sitting in the same class that I have been dying to be in ever since… God knows when. It’s not that I’m actually desperate but well you should get the point.

Moving on…

I finally saw the reason why I was interested in this class anyways. I mean the name was catchy but once I came in and saw a nerdy teacher, I swear I wanted to turn back and run, but once I set my eyes on Chelsea I completely changed my mind about sighing, walking out and leaving the class with the teacher calling out my name and I just walk away… just like that.

“Umm, hey Chelsea, are you ready… for the umm… project?” I asked the pretty girl beside me who goes by the name Chelsea and she just gives me a blank stare… like I had a big fat hairy spider on my face and she didn’t want to tell me, then she replied “trust me if I was born to be ready for this, I rather  go back into my mother’s womb and probably be born in a volcano”. Ok that was really harsh. I put my hand on my chest like it hurt…

Making it sarcastic with the impression it didn’t hurt but it actually…

Kinda did hurt me. “Whatever” I said and pretentiously diverted, my attention to the teacher saying all sorts of gibberish words that sounded awful to me.

➰➰➰➰
“Well apparently she hates you and you still have to do this stupid project with her and Nora isn’t aware of it?” Nicholas asked and as if on cue, Nora came to the table with her stupid minions that I don’t even bother asking what their names are.

“Hey babe” she said while sitting on me and planting a soft kiss on my lips. “Watcha eating” she asked fluttering her lashes. Man I’m getting tired of this. “I’m eating food, apparently” I replied in annoyance and her stupid minions started laughing. I sighed and looked at Nicholas who was giving me the ‘tell-Nora-about-the-freaking-project-bro’ kind of look. I nodded and made up my mind to do the thing that I would probably regret now and appreciate later on in my entire senior year.

I shoved Nora off of me and stood up much to my friends’ surprises and looked around the cafeteria. I looked around and found who I was looking for… giggling with her friends at her table. I started walking towards her table. The whole place was quiet except for the sound of my heartbeat, Chelsea’s laugh and surprisingly, Nora’s footsteps behind me.

Chelsea stood up in confusion, apparently she was oblivious to what I was about to do, and so was everyone in the cafeteria. I looked around and saw almost everyone bringing out their phones and videoing.

I really didn’t pay attention to what or the people around me all I really wanted was to get this over with. I didn’t waste anymore of the time I had on my hands and the next thing I know…

I kissed her

I kissed Chelsea Carmen
And it felt good

But to my surprise…
She didn’t kiss me back

Which is weird cuz if any girl was in this situation she would happily give in and melt away into my arms in satisfaction. She pulled away quickly and harshly… much to my dismay

I looked at her and I saw that she was… scared. What could she be possibly be scared about when every girl would kill to be in this position right now

“I’m sorry but I can’t do this” she said and ran away with her friends right behind her… but she was running really fast.

I turned to see an angry looking girlfriend of mine with rage clearly written on her face. “You fucking cheat” she yelled and that was accompanied with a slap. A hot one at that. “It’s over” she screamed at the top of her lungs and walked out along with her minions.

“Party is over guys… disappear before I make you to” Jacob said while clapping his hands and facing the audience. I left the cafeteria with a feeling of satisfaction. Funny thing is…

The fun is just beginning.

Dun dun dun. What the hell.  He actually cheated on his girlfriend right in front of her... wow... the guts. This chapter is really important to understand the next one.Tell me what you think privately or comment, vote, share and follow.
Love you all
❤❤✌