Chapter 6

Dylan POV
“Are you being for real now, dude what the hell?” Here we go again, Nicholas yelling at me like I’m his son and giving me a 10 minute lecture about what to do and what not.

“You can’t just take a girls phone without her knowing”

“I didn’t take the phone, ok. It dropped on the floor when she stormed off and I didn’t want to call her back”

“Sure like I'm going to believe that bull. I know you too well that you took that phone to probably have an excuse to talk to her again”. Damn he got me. “You are right my friend”.

He just groaned probably getting frustrated and mad.

“You do know your stupid plan isn’t going to work out Dylan” Jacob said. “How do you know that?”

“I know that cuz I’m not stupid. Dude, she made it pretty clear that she didn’t want to talk to you let alone have anything to do with you and yet out of the blue, you just appear with her phone in your hand and expect her to see you as some knight in shining armor and take you into her arms, then you two kiss and live happily ever after.” I think it through.

“Yeah that’s pretty much what I want and what I see happening,” “if that’s it, dude you need to wake up. Knowing someone like Chelsea, she isn’t going to give in that easily let alone let you go scot free for taking her phone.”

He’s right. Chelsea can be stubborn when she wants to… which is every time if you ask me. I sigh as I look into my phone chime again. “Can either one of you do me a favor and tell Nora to leave me alone because I don’t want anything to do with her anymore?”

“Nope.”

“Yeah, sorry dude. You are on your own on this one. Fix yourself out of it, but you shouldn’t have kissed Chelsea, I mean if you wanted to you shouldn’t have done it in front of Nora… could’ve done it in secret”.

And there you have it… Nicholas

“Whatever you want to do, it’s all on you. I’m going to meet my bae” Jacob said standing up and leaving. “Which one?” Nicholas and I asked him in unison. He just shrugged and left without a word

➰➰➰➰
I drove off to Chelsea’s at night with her address I found in her phone when I was going through it… it doesn’t have a password and I couldn’t resist the temptation. I got to the front door and rang the doorbell… and another time before I heard her mum tell her to get the door.

“Hey, how may I-“and she trailed off, which means she noticed me. Her expression changes to the one I’ve gotten so used to now.

“What are you doing here, in fact what do you want and how did you even get my address?” instead of listening to her questions and probably answering her, I was doing the unthinkable…

Checking her out...

Turns out, her hair is prettier when curled.

She shut the door behind her and snapped her fingers, “eyes up here mister. Now answer me, what do you want” she asked again, obviously mad that I'm wasting her time. I blinked and remembered why I came here in the first place. “Oh yeah, um w-well I wanted to return this” I said as I raised her phone up. She didn’t grab it like I expected her to, instead she just kept looking at me and the phone, probably not believing that I’m with her phone.

“How did you get my phone,” bit scared if you ask me.

“Oh, it dropped on the floor when you left the janitor’s closet and I picked it up for you.”

“And you didn’t bother returning there?”

“Well I did but it slipped my mind.”

“Yeah well thanks” then she grabbed it. FINALLY.

“So what now?” I asked and she looked at me in utter shock.

“What do you mean what now? I have nothing to do with you and don expect me to believe that crappy story of yours, it doesn’t work that way”. Ok I expected that.

“You seem to forget quickly that you are my wife and we have to plan a wedding” I said which just earned me a glare. “You can’t call someone your wife when you two aren’t even married yet.”

And with that she went inside and shut the door. “See you tomorrow” I said and left.

➰➰➰➰
“Chelsea, we need to talk” I told her at school the next day, leaning on the locker beside hers. She shut the locker in a very harsh manner and I would really pity anyone who by any means had their hand there. “And why on earth would I want to talk to you?” she asked me in once again a harsh tone and a sigh.

“Maybe because we both know we need to pass that class and we can’t do it if we can’t get along well with each other”. She’s getting impatient.

“All that needs to be done, is to get a sheet of paper and write down plans for a wedding, so I don’t see how we need to get along with each other for that… in fact I never knew that Dylan Sanders of all people, would be interested in a school project when he should be busy playing football, chasing girls and probably ending his lessons on being the biggest jerk in the world”. She wanted to leave but I grabbed her wrist and held her back.

Ok… maybe she’s still mad at me for cheating on Nora, but I had to do it. She looked back at me and our eyes locked, more like I locked our eyes. She tried to look away but she couldn’t, it was as if she was in a trance where I held her captive and she couldn’t move… yeah that was the situation right now.

She sighed in frustration and said quietly “why does this always to me?” she seemed to be asking herself rather than asking me. I left her hand and asked “what do you mean by that?” and then she just played dumb.

“Mean by what? What did I say?” she asked looking confused. Playing dumb I see. No problem I can play along. “You just asked why these things always happen to you and here you are playing dumb” “playing dumb to what? You’re probably high, leave me alone and go see the school nurse”. And with that she left.

What if she really wasn’t playing dumb? This girl keeps amazing me.

Tell me what you think privately or comment, vote, share and follow.
Love you all
❤❤✌