l

Denny arrived at the club Christine told her about and it felt very foreign to her

Denny arrived at the club Christine told her about and it felt very foreign to her. The loud music, the people dancing and people making out were all new to her but she wasn't there to complain, she was there to find what she had to.

Blinded by the multiple lights in the room, she didn't notice the person in front of her causing her to bump into them. She stumbled back but quickly found her balance, fixing her outfit. She looked up and realized that she just bumped into an intimidating looking man. She waited for him to speak first, but he didn't so she did the talking.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't watch where I was going." She apologized, nervous that he might do something to her.

He still didn't budge which made her confused, so she excused herself. "Excuse me, I'll go ahead."

She quickened her pace, heading to one of the tables across the bar and sat there while watching the people around her. To know how these people enjoy this place, I have to observe them first. She wanted to be one of the crowd who were enjoying their night like it was there only happiness.

They look so happy and they seem to enjoy what they're doing. Denny leaned back and imagined herself dancing on that dance floor and drinking fancy drinks, releasing her stressful thoughts about herself. Later on, a waiter came to her table and caught her attention. She looked up at him and she almost drooled. He's so handsome-

"What would this beautiful lady want to drink?"

His voice, as deep as it can be. "Oh, I'll just have a mild drink." She said, as it was going to be her first time drinking alcohol.

"I have a drink in mind for you, I'll be right back." He sent a flirtatious wink before he left.

-

As the woman walked away, Taeyong shook his head trying to come back to reality. She really made me speechless there, damn. He looked back to where she was heading and saw her sitting at a table just across the bar to where he was heading to.

Sitting on a vacant stool, he was greeted by the familiar bartender. "Taeyong, you're back. Looking for another hookup, huh?"

"Shut up, Jae. Just serve me the usual." He said while looking around the room, immediately landing his gaze on the woman.

"Okay, geez." Yoonoh, the bartender, rolled his eyes and prepared his drink.

After some time, he handed the drink to the distracted Taeyong. He grabbed his drink and drank it down, still looking at the woman who he just met.

She looks exactly like the image from a while ago, I can't be mistaken. I said that I would look for her if she was an actual person, but I already found her. I thought Yuta was joking, but he was right. I wonder what her name is-