-

A few days had passed and Denny was currently on her second cup of ramen, when the door of the convenience store opened

A few days had passed and Denny was currently on her second cup of ramen, when the door of the convenience store opened. She didn't mind it, thinking it was another customer, and continued eating her food for a few more minutes.

Suddenly, a man sat down on the chair across from hers and placed his cup of ramen on the table. Denny's eyes widen and froze in place as she took a bite of her ramen, surprised by his presence. Maybe the other seats are empty.

She looked sideways but saw that some chairs were empty, so she became nervous at who this man was. She slowly and carefully looked up and shr gasped, now in complete horror. She was so surprised, she nearly dropped her chopsticks.

"T-taeyong?"

His face lightened up by hearing her soft voice say his name for the first time. "Oh, you remembered my name."

Denny stared at him, not knowing what to do. Why is he here? I'm supposed to be avoiding him, but he's not making me do it. "Why are you here, anyways?" She asked while taking another bite of ramen.

Yeah, Taeyong. Why are you here sitting across from her eating ramen in a convenience store at 3pm in the afternoon? Out of all places you could sit, you decided to sit across from her on her table? You're supposed to be avoiding her, what are you doing?

"Uhm, I just stopped by to eat some ramen. I saw you sitting here alone, so why not take the opportunity and sit with you? You know, maybe we can chat and... get to know each other more?"

Get to know each other m-more? What is he trying to do? He's making it harder for me to avoid him, ugh.

Denny chuckled and raised an eyebrow at him, "Wait, hold on. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? This is beyond the limit, Taeyong. As far as I know, one-night stands don't usually see each other, don't talk to each other a lot and most especially, don't get to know each other more."

Well, she got a point there. Taeyong could only smirk bitterly then crossing his arms together. "What could go wrong, though? Sharing a little bit of yourself won't hurt, right?" He shrugged.

"There's nothing to share."

"Why not? Come on, Lauren. I'll share about my life if you share yours too." Sure, Taeyong? You really trust this woman?

She hesitated for a while at his request. If he's willing to share about himself, why not share a little bit of mine? It's not like he's gonna use it against you, Denny. He's a stranger, but what if he's a bad guy? What if...ugh, damn it.

"Fine, you go first."

She crossed her arms like him and looked at him straight in the eyes. There she saw the power it brought and the temptation of doing rebellious things, but she shouldn't give in to that.