-

The next weekend came and it was another day of Denny's work at the dance studio

The next weekend came and it was another day of Denny's work at the dance studio. For the whole week, she tried to forget about the embarrassing incident that happened between her and Jonghyun. Fortunately, she did.
Hongjoong dropped her off at her assigned practice room and before he left, she asked him a question.

"Are you going to start practicing right away when you get there?"

"Actually, our schedule was moved in the afternoon. Taeyong-hyung said that he had to substitute another trainer in the morning, so we'll practice later."

"Oh, I see. Bye, Joong." Denny placed a kiss on Hongjoong's forehead.

When he was out of her sight, she carefully entered the practice room and immediately found Jonghyun warming up in front of the mirror. She called his attention to which he caught up right away, grinning at her presence.

"Good morning, JR." She greeted, while placing her bag at the couch.

"Good morning to you, too. Hey, why don't you warm up first while I go prepare the music?" She nodded at his suggestion and started warming herself up.

Jonghyun walked towards the sound system and prepared the music they were going to use for their new dance. He didn't return to Denny just yet; instead, he sat beside his friend who was currently sitting on the other couch while taking a break from his own dance practice. Jonghyun crossed his arms with a smirk on his face and leaned closer to him.

"Yong-"

"What do you want?" Taeyong cut him off with a cold tone, obviously still mad at the incident a week ago.

Jonghyun just laughed silently at his reaction, "It seems like you still hate me for what happened last time but, is she your girlfriend or something? Maybe crush?"

Jonghyun gestured towards Denny's direction to which Taeyong followed. She's here, again?! Why does it have to be now, today, at the same place? He internally cursed at how wrong the timing was for them to meet. Taeyong was about to answer his question, when his partner called out his name.

"Taeyong, let's practice again?" The woman, whose original partner had another schedule today and was substituted by Taeyong, asked him.

She was a senior to both Jonghyun and Taeyong and was only a few years older than them. Taeyong and her had their practice with the other trainees a while ago and now, they just stayed a bit longer to finalize their steppings.

He stood up, "Sure, why not?" Taeyong looked back at Jonghyun and replied calmly, "And no, she doesn't mean anything to me." Then left.

Geez, so harsh. Jonghyun grinned and suddenly laughed at the realization. What a liar, a bad liar. Might as well play with him for a while. Jonghyun went back to Denny and started their practice. Surprisingly, she hasn't noticed who's with us in this room.