a

Three months had already passed since the two started their agreement and within those months, they've continued providing each other's needs

Three months had already passed since the two started their agreement and within those months, they've continued providing each other's needs. It was either because of a worked up Denny or a stressed out Taeyong, both gave each other the temporary escape in reality.

One weekend, Taeyong called her over at the apartment out of the blue.

"You're lucky I'm free today, Taeyong."

"Just come here quick."

Then she heard his giggles from the other side of the call, which made her heart beat faster. "Chill, loverboy."

-

As soon as Taeyong heard a knock from the door, he jumped off the couch and ran towards it. He quickly opened the door to see Denny standing there with an amused expression.

"Someone's excited." She teased then he rolled his eyes in response.

"Well, not me." He said, sarcasm evident in his voice. "Hey, come in." He stepped aside for her to enter.

She found his reaction funny, she was sure she heard his quick footsteps from outside the door. Cute. Denny sat down on the couch, looking around the room and observing them. She didn't really have the time to look around the living room, since she spent most of her time inside his bedroom.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Taeyong asked.

Denny didn't understand why he asked such a question. Usually, they would just go straight to the main action and it didn't include any appetizers like this. She stared at him confusingly which made him shy, thinking that she didn't like the thought of it.

"Aren't we gonna do it right away? Isn't that what you called me for?"

"I called you over not to do it, but to talk. So, drink?" He asked again.

Talk? That's new and definitely not part of the agreement. But hey, it won't hurt. "Anything is fine."

A smile grew on his face, "Then, beer it is."

When Denny heard him, she let out a chuckle. She didn't expect him to say that, but she wasn't complaining. Taeyong came back with a little cooler of canned beers with a lot of ice around it. She was impressed after seeing him with those, he looked really cool.

Taking a seat beside her, Taeyong relaxed himself on the couch with his right arm on the headrest. At the same time, Denny was sitting on his right side but still maintaining a distance between the two of them.

Denny broke the silence through a question, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

He grabbed a can of beer and easily opened it, taking a sip after. "I don't know, actually. Maybe, share about my life? Wait, it's stupid-"