a

Today was the day Denny, Dongyoung and Christine were finally graduating and become working adults soon

Today was the day Denny, Dongyoung and Christine were finally graduating and become working adults soon. Denny's family sat beside Dongyoung's and Christine's families as they cheered on for their children and the other students. Of course, Denny was announced as top2 but her parents were still proud for her.

How embarrassing is this. Denny thought to herself while she walked back to her seat after getting her diploma. Her classmate, who was top3 in class, congratulated her so she felt a bit better. Can't wait for this to end.

-

The graduation ceremony finally ended and Denny could finally breathe some fresh air. That place was suffocating. She saw everyone taking pictures with their families, same goes to Dongyoung's and Christine's.

"Denny! Come, take a picture with us. It's for memories, you know how these things are special to you." Christine called her.

She smiled and walked over to where her best friend and boyfriend were standing. She hugged both of them tightly then she took a picture one last time with the people she loved the most, or so she thought.

-

"Mom, I'm gonna be at Christine's again. It will be our last sleepover and I don't wanna miss it."

"Okay, dear." Mrs. Kim sweetly replied.

As expected from my mom. Denny wasn't exactly going to have a sleepover at her best friend's apartment. Like the usual, she was going out to the club again. However, she was going to visit Christine first to tell her about it.

Standing in front of the familiar apartment door, it was surprisingly quiet which made her feel suspicious. Something's not right here, it's too quiet for my liking. Denny was about to ring the doorbell but she remembered Christine telling her to just enter the apartment right away without ringing the doorbell, since she already knew about her visit.

Slowly, she entered the oddly quiet apartment and looked around for any sign of Christine hiding somewhere but to no avail. Maybe she's in her room doing whatever she's doing right now. Denny slowly turns the doorknob and opens her bedroom door. What if she's sleeping-

Definitely not and definitely not something I've ever imagined before.

"Christine? Doyoung? Y-you..."

Denny stared in disbelief at what she witnessed in front of her eyes. Her best friend for the longest time and the sweetest boyfriend she thought she had was there making out inside the room. Her eyes where getting watery as she felt betrayed by the people she loved the most, by the people who made her happy everytime. She felt her heart break into a million pieces right there.

Dongyoung stood up and went towards Denny, "Babe, I can explain-"

Before he could lay a finger on her, she gave him a good slap on the face, "That's what they all say, Doyoung and don't you ever call me 'babe' again. I can't believe you did this behind my back, how far were you two planning to take this? Huh, tell me. What did I ever do for the both of you to treat me like this? Where did I ever go wrong, Doyoung?"

Denny was beyond angry right now at the both of them, she couldn't describe the pain she felt at that moment.

"Denny-"

"And you," She glared at her now ex-best friend, "You really had the nerve to do this with my boyfriend, huh? I never would have thought a woman like you would be such a desperate sl-"

"Denny, stop-"

"No, Doyoung. I won't stop unless you tell me the reason why this is happening, the reason why I'm being treated like this." She exclaimed, desperate for an answer.

Dongyoung just shook his head in annoyance before replying, "You want to know why we're doing this behind your back? Denny, you're always so busy with school that you don't spend much time with me like before. I'm always with Christine and she gives me more time than you do."

"So, you weren't willing to wait? You weren't willing to understand my situation? So, you fell out of love because I couldn't give you the time like she does? Doyoung, that's so low of you. You know what, we're over and Christine, forget about this friendship because I'm done with this, I'm done with the both of you and I'm done with life."

With that, Denny slammed the door shut and left the apartment angrily. This is not how my night was supposed to go. Even with the pain she was feeling at the moment, this wasn't her main purpose of going out.

She scoffed sarcastically, "Last sleepover indeed." Some people just aren't willing enough to stay, toxic.

" Some people just aren't willing enough to stay, toxic