g

"I'm so excited for you, noona

"I'm so excited for you, noona." Hongjoong excitedly pulled Denny along the hallways of the dance studio towards the practice room where his other members were.

Denny greeted the other workers as they passed by them, greeting her back with enthusiasm. It was her first day working here as a dancer, she actually applied here and she only told her brother about it. To her surprise, she got accepted right away. As they entered the practice room, she was greeted by 7 other attractive males.

"Oh, you guys are ATEEZ. It's my first time seeing you up-close and I'm glad to meet you." Denny said.

The other members greeted her back and went back to practice while some took a break. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind out of the blue.

"Joong, where's your trainer?"

"Ah, he went outside to answer a phone call. Why'd you ask?"

"Just asking." She shrugged.

11:22 a.m. the clock read and Denny remembered about her schedule today.

"Joong, I'll get going now. My trainer is going to arrive in a few minutes, I'll see you later." Hongjoong nodded, before waving her a goodbye.

-

Denny entered the practice room where she was supposed to meet up with her trainer and she was met by at least 10 people in the room. They all exchanged greetings with each other and went back to their respective practices. Denny didn't know what to do since the person who was going to train her was not present yet, so she just sat on the couch across the room while waiting.

She observed the people in the room and noticed that one group had 3 members with their trainer and the other had 4 members with two trainers as they were dancing in pairs. Just then, someone unfamiliar entered the room which caught her attention. The man seemed to be looking for someone and when his eyes landed on Denny, a grin immediately formed on his gorgeous face. He made his way to her direction and when she noticed him, she stood up and returned the smile.

"I suppose you're the woman with the amazing dancing skills that impressed everyone when you applied here?" His words made her shy all of a sudden and he chuckled at her reaction.

"Yeah, I guess so." She replied, unsure of her own words.

The man was stunned by her at first sight, since she became the talk of the studio after she applied. He was glad to hear that he was assigned to train her, out of all the other professionals like himself. Going back, he lent his hand for her to shake to which she accepted.

"My name is Kim Jonghyun, but you can call me JR. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled before bringing the top of her hand to his lips and giving it a gentle peck.

Oh, that was... unexpected. Denny couldn't help but blush at his heart- fluttering action. Ugh, men and their ways. He saw it and found it very cute of her, letting go of her hand after a few more seconds. He checked his silver watch on his wrist and saw that it was almost lunch break.