-

Earlier that day, Taeyong felt like opening up to Yuta and Maxine about what he sincerely felt in his heart

Earlier that day, Taeyong felt like opening up to Yuta and Maxine about what he sincerely felt in his heart. He was going to be honest with everything, he had been changing his ways since his last serious talk with Denny but he didn't tell anyone about it. He decided to share it to them, realizing that he shouldn't be hiding his feelings. Like the usual, Taeyong was leaning on the couch while Yuta and Maxine sat across from him listening to everything he was sharing to them.

"I want to talk to my parents." He said in a serious tone, he wasn't angry at them anymore.

After feeling angry at Jonghyun, especially at Denny for running in his mind every second, he started to forget about his grudge towards his parents. The day when Denny told him not to hate on his parents anymore, that's exactly what he did but it wasn't easy for him to talk to them after so long.

"I stopped playing with people's emotions, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings anymore. I'm even saving money to buy a house with my future wife." Taeyong didn't notice how 'future wife' slipped out from his mouth, until Maxine asked with a smirk.

"You mean with Denny?" Both Yuta and Maxine giggled at the mere thought of Taeyong and Denny marrying each other.

They're so childish. Taeyong thought as he scoffed at their reaction then he went back to serious mode. "I'm going to prove to my parents that I'm happy with my life, that I didn't regret choosing this fate."

"But, Yong..." Yuta looked at him straight in the eyes, "Are you happy, though?"

"I just said it, didn't I?" Taeyong replied, questionably.

"No, I meant with Denny. Are you happy, knowing that she isn't going to be there for you when you need her?"

"Yuta's right, are you really going to be happy even if she's not part of your happiness?"

Am I still gonna be happy with my life, even if she isn't going to be part of it? Of course not.

"Gosh, she's literally the reason why I changed. How can I let the person who changed my life just be forgotten? I want her to be part of my life and my happiness, damn it. But what if, I'm not part of hers? She seems happy enough with JR, anyways." Taeyong scoffed bitterly at the thought of his friend and the woman he loves together.

"What did he do this time?" Yuta questioned.

Taeyong glared at the floor, just thinking about it made him angry. "He was dancing with her, while I was in the same room. He pulled her closer in front of me and I swear, I felt like punching him right there but I didn't. She was having fun, she was happy." A frown then formed on his face.

Maxine no longer wanted to see him like this, especially after everything he had done for this. She slapped him on the arm and nagged at him, "If you want to be the reason why she's happy, then why are you still sitting down? Confront her, go get your girl!"

She pulled him up and pushed him out of the apartment. Yuta calmed her down, as she composed herself. "He has to confront her or else, it'll never work for the both of them."

Taeyong had no choice, but to go to Denny's house and confront her about everything. They needed to sort their feelings out and solve the last problem they had to face, so he left the building and drove his way to his get his girl.

A few minutes had past, when Yuta and Maxine were suddenly greeted with a knock on the door. "Excuse me, is anyone home?" A woman's voice was heard from outside.

Yuta opened the door out of curiousity and he couldn't believe who stood in front of their apartment. Could it be...?

"Hi, we just wanted to ask. Is this where Lee Taeyong is staying?" The man who stood beside his wife, asked the shocked man.

Maxine wanted to ask Yuta who they were, but was cut off by him. Yuta told her not to worry about it and to trust him instead, which she complied.

He welcomed the married couple inside the apartment and gave a warm smile, "You're at the right place, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Please, do come in."

He's not here, but his parents are.