d

Another night came and Taeyong was in his room when he heard a few knocks from the main door which slowly faded to faint knocks

Another night came and Taeyong was in his room when he heard a few knocks from the main door which slowly faded to faint knocks. He had no idea whom those knocks belonged to, since Yuta left to sleep over at Maxine's and Denny didn't call him today too.

He went to check on who it was, so he opened the door slightly. Fortunately, it was just Denny so he opened the door fully and was about to greet her but stopped. He noticed her displeased expression which showed anger mixed with sadness as she sent glares towards someone from the hallway.

Out of curiosity, he followed her deep gaze that led to a man standing alone while he was answering a phone call. Denny's gaze was so strong, Taeyong could feel the tension and so he wanted to know what was going on.

Moving closer towards her, he whispered. "Hey, who's the guy and why are you looking at him like that?"

He waited for her response, but she didn't say a word. Instead, she put a finger on his lips to shut him up. I guess I have to wait a little longer, he thought. When Denny met gazes with the man, she scoffed but still didn't budge from her position. Taeyong just watched the whole thing proceed, without knowing what to do.

Another familiar face appeared and hugged the man like the couple they were. Taeyong was confused, assuming that she just mistook him for someone else or if the guy offended her. But to his surprise, she groaned and pushed him angrily inside his apartment while closing the door in the process. Due to how strong her push was, he landed on the couch with a loud thud.

On the other hand, Denny was clearly frustrated by who she just saw few seconds ago. She was so frustrated, she started hitting his chest repeatedly while cursing under her breathe to which wasn't ignored by Taeyong. He knew something was wrong about it and he had to know, no matter what.

He grabbed her arms to stop her actions and to make her talk to him. "Mind telling me what's going on? Who was that guy and why are you so angry at him?"

Denny could only scoff, not wanting to talk about it even though she knew he wouldn't stop until she tells the truth. Taeyong tightened his grip on her arms to catch her attention, only to receive a whimper from her causing him to loosen his grip a bit. Denny's mind was just everywhere, from her confused feelings to her pain from the past.

Taeyong didn't want to anger her more even though he really wanted her to talk to him about it, so he managed to patiently wait until she was ready only to hear something different from her.

"Taeyong, I need you now." She said while facing away from him.

Although it was tempting, it wasn't so convincing because he heard how her voice wavered a little. She's shaking, she doesn't mean it. "No, you don't."