-

"So, you told your mom that you had a sleepover at my apartment?" Christine questioned

"Yes and I want to ask you one last favor," Denny sighed, "Tell my mom that I visited you."

"Okay, have fun at the club."

She grabbed her purse and left the house immediately after the call.

-

Here she was again, at the club just wanting to get her mind off of things. Dongyoung hadn't been texting her for a while now and she hesitated to ask because she didn't want to disturb him. He would always text first, but it was weird that she didn't receive a single text from him. So, she wanted to forget about all her worries tonight.

Denny tried to look for a table but unfortunately, all tables were occupied. She look around and spotted some empty seats at the bar, so she headed her way there. However, she saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the seats making her steps slow down a bit.

As she looked closer, she quietly gasped at the sight of the man and hesitated to move closer. She sat at an empty seat which was four seats away from him. Damn it, he's here. I really don't want to remember anything from last night. What should I do?

"What would you like, miss?" Yoonoh asked her with a grin, showing his cute dimples.

Denny looked up at the handsome bartender, "Uhm, gin will do."

He winked at her before walking away to prepare her drink and she couldn't help but blush at his sudden action. What a flirt. After a few minutes, Yoonoh served her drink and went back to the other man. She glanced at the man and caught him looking back at her, so she quickly looked away.

No, Denny. He was just a stress reliever, he was just a part of your search and nothing else. Don't get too attached to a stranger and last night didn't mean anything. Forget about him, tonight is for someone new.

-

Taeyong saw her look away and took a sip from her drink. She caught me, then she'll think I'm weird. He turned to Yoonoh who had a teasing smirk on his face, so he gave him a glare.

"What?" Taeyong questioned.

Yoonoh just shook his head and went away to serve the other customers. Taeyong was left there with his flooded mind which made him feel frustrated.

She was just a one night stand, you don't even know her name. There shouldn't be any attachement to anyone you meet here and she's not an exemption. Just stop thinking about her and look for someone else. She was nothing but another hookup.