i

It only took Denny a few days to recover and so the current weekend, she decided to visit the club one last time to clear her mind off of things

It only took Denny a few days to recover and so the current weekend, she decided to visit the club one last time to clear her mind off of things. She wanted to release the built-up stress that now became a burden to her, but without Taeyong this time.

She had been drinking for the past 15 minutes, but she didn't have a plan to stop. She just continued with it, as she tried to enjoy her time away from the reality she had to face.

On the other hand, Yoonoh was busy serving  other customers that he didn't notice the familiar woman sitting down at the bar with a drink on her hand. That's when he saw the number of glasses she had ordered and he wished that he had noticed her earlier. He remembered about Taeyong and his little love story with her, so he decided to send him a message.

JAE🍸
Yong, I don't know why
you haven't been visiting
here but it's really fine.

JAE🍸
Just wanted to say that
your girlfriend is here alone
and I don't know if you need
this information, but just
saying though, okay bye.

When Taeyong got his message, he stood up quickly from his bed and grabbed his leather jacket. Yuta saw him walking towards the door and asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to confront her." He replied in a serious tone without looking back at him.

Yuta didn't even get to ask why, but he thought that he should let Taeyong be for now. Taeyong arrived at the club and immediately looked around for the person he wanted to confront. He carefully looked around the room and finally saw her standing up from her seat at the bar. Taeyong quickly walked up towards her in fast steps and pulled her by the arm towards a more quiet place where only a few people go to.

"Hey, let go of me."

She tried to pull herself away from his grip, but he had to intentions of doing so. His anger was felt by how harsh his grip was on her arm which made her lose energy and stopped trying.

"Why are you here, Taeyong? And what do you want from me?"

She clearly didn't want to see him especially when he's the reason why she was doing this, but his purpose here was the only thing in his mind right now. He said his words harshly and that was the first time she heard him talk like that, so it surprised her.

"Denny, let's talk."

How did he know my name?!
-

"I hope she'll feel better soon."

Taeyong didn't understand why he said that, it just suddenly came out from his lips. His words made Maxine giggle and Yuta's eyes sparkled at her.