y

Denny woke up exhausted and sore, sitting up while stretching her arms

Denny woke up exhausted and sore, sitting up while stretching her arms. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. She saw some paintings and other things she knew wasn't hers. Then, she froze when she realized everything. This isn't my room and I've never seen this room before. Wait, please don't tell me-

She looked down and saw her naked body, quickly covering herself with the blanket. She gasped in disbelief, what have I done? I'm so stupid, gosh. She suddenly heard a groan from beside and that made her panic, pulling her hair in frustration. She slowly glanced beside her and saw the man from last night, fortunately covered with the blanket so she didn't see more. I have to leave before he wakes up.

She quickly got changed into her clothes which were scattered on the floor, tiptoed her way to the front door of the apartment and exited the building. Where am I? She looked around for signs and realized that it was the apartment just blocks away from her house, the same apartment where Christine lives, so she went straight home and didn't look back.

When she entered the house, Mrs.Kim looked at her worriedly. "Where have you been last night, DD?"

Denny became nervous at her question, not knowing what to say. "Uh, I..." I can't tell her that I slept with a guy; moreover, a stranger. She paused and clicked her fingers, "I spent the night over at Christine's, she just loves sleepovers."

She faked a smile and surprisingly, her mother bought her excuse and went back to the kitchen. She sighed and went to her room, placing her things on the table. She grabbed some new clothes and entered the bathroom. After preparing the bath tub, she got in and relaxed herself.

That didn't just happen, I didn't just lose my first kiss and youth to a stranger last night. I don't even know his name, I don't know why I gave in. It was just a one night stand, it's not going to happen again. Him and I aren't going to meet again, and lastly, I should never see his face again.

-

Taeyong finally woke up to the smell of bacon from the kitchen, sitting up and stretching his arms upwards. He ruffled his hair casually then paused when he realized something. Why is the bed messier than usual and why am I naked?

He tried to remember what happened and it hit him. That girl, we did it last night. He would admit that it was his best 'first time' and that he wouldn't forget about it, but the fact that it was not just any girl made him anxious. What have I done? I shouldn't have done it with someone like her. He shook his thoughts away and went to the kitchen, sitting on one of the stools.

"It seems that you had a fun time last night." Yuta said from the kitchen, as he prepared breakfast.

"Why do you say so?" Taeyong replied, not looking at his bestfriend.