n

Denny went straight to the bar, passing by all the people having fun and quickly sat down on one of the stools

Denny went straight to the bar, passing by all the people having fun and quickly sat down on one of the stools. Recalling what had happened minutes ago, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. While she was in deep thought, Yoonoh noticed her presence and smiled.

He walked up to her and snapped his fingers in front of her face, but she still didn't budge. "You okay, miss?"

She hummed lazily as she kept staring at who knows what.

"Do you need something to drink?"

"Give me a strong one." She casually replied, leaning back on the stool.

Yoonoh hesitated at first, but he went to make her the drink she wanted.

-

"You sure you're fine?" He asked for the fifth time now.

Denny put her fifth glass down and that's when the drink kicked in. She put her head down on the counter and quietly sobbed. Yoonoh patted her head in comfort and realized that she was going through something.

"Hey, miss. You can talk to me."

Denny looked up and sighed deeply, "I don't know if I'm dreaming, but why do I feel so hurt right now?"

Yoonoh leaned closer towards her, resting his chin on the palm of his hand and silently listened to her rants in interest. Just like they say, the truth comes out when you're drunk.

"What exactly happened that made you feel this way?"

Once he asked that question, memories from a while ago started coming back and she couldn't hold her tears back anymore which surprised him. Oh?

"Miss-"

"I hate him, I hate them so much. Treating me like this when all I did was treat them the way they should be treated, but why did they have to do that behind my back?" Denny spoke, as if she was talking to herself.

Yoonoh raised an eyebrow, "And who are these people who treated you badly?"

"My ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend, those two betrayers."

"Hmm, I see." He nodded understandingly. "Continue."

-

Denny was on her eighth glass and she had been spilling all her emotions to the handsome bartender who was so immersed towards her rants, which he found very interesting.