o

Yuta and Maxine sat across from Mr

Yuta and Maxine sat across from Mr. and Mrs. Lee at the living room and entertained all of their questions.

"How's my Taeyong doing?" Mrs. Lee questioned.

"Taeyong is actually doing pretty great and is very happy with his life. He's a successful dancer, he trains other people in dancing and he's a great painter too." Yuta replied with a grin, complimenting his bestfriend to his parents.

"That's right, he's happy and not to mention in love." Maxine added, making Yuta gasped at how accurate her words were. "Yes, also that." Yuta and Maxine just loved to make fun of Taeyong in a good way.

Taeyong's parents, however, were suprised to hear how well their son had been doing even without contacting them. They were also surprised that he hasn't gave up on dancing and he still continued on that path. Hearing about his painting skills were something they've never heard of before and they wanted to cry in happiness but what really got their attention was what Maxine mentioned, in love.

Mr. Lee asked, "He's in love?"

"Absolutely," Yuta replied excitedly, "He even said he started saving money to buy a house with his future wife, can you believe that?"

Maxine gasped, as she remembered what Taeyong told them earlier that day. "I remembered all those times he talked about her, his eyes were filled with love." The couple sighed happily at the memories of Taeyong talking about Denny.

"Our Taeyongie has grown up." Mrs. Lee said to her husband, feeling emotional at the reality. She knew that he was no longer a child she had to take care of, he now had his own life to look out for and he was doing great at it.

"You know, Mr. and Mrs. Lee," Maxine started, "Taeyong really changed when he fell in love, he forgave both of you completely without second thoughts just because the love of his life told him to. His room is even filled with paintings of her, look."

She led both of them to their son's room where his paintings where. His parents were so shocked at the amount of paintings he had made of Denny that they started to question, 'What did she do for him to be so in love with her?'. They looked around and admired how beautiful his paintings were, especially the familiar woman in his paintings.

"These are beautiful." Mrs. Lee sighed happily, "Being in love can really inspire us."

All of a sudden, the four of them heard the main door open making Yuta and Maxine smile reassuringly at the married couple. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, your son is here." Yuta said softly.

It was the moment Taeyong and his parents were finally going to see each other after a long time without contact.

"Taeyong?" Mrs. Lee asked, when she went back to the living room.