Chapter 14

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana
Banana-ah-ah

Potato-na-ah-ah
Banana-ah-ah

Togari noh pocato-li kan
Malo mani kano chi ka-baba
Ba-ba-nana
Yoh plano boo la planonoh too, ba-na-na, ba-ba
PO-TAE-TOH-OH-OH

Togari noh pocato li kani malo mani kano
Chi ka-ba-ba, ba-ba-naNAAAHHHH

'Aaarghh' I snoozed my minion alarm for the 7th time this morning groaning. It kept on ringing but I was too sleepy to open my eyes and turn the damn thing off.

Today was Christmas and thankfully everyone had a off today. Either way I did not have any intentions to go the office after yesterday night.

Flashbacks came back to me like a speedy carousel and I opened my eyes in sigh.

Yesterday was brave but today I am just tired.

Tring

Tring

The door bell ringed and I grunted in annoyance. I didn't want to leave the bed just yet.

Putting on a shrug and forcing myself out of the bed, I have sleep walked through my one bedroom apartment to open the front door.

Only to find no one.

What the..

I was about to close the door annoyed, when a small box wrapped up in gold paper and a white bow catched my attention.

I picked it up and looked around to find if someone had dropped it but no one was in sight.

A small card was attached to it.

Merry Christmas, Ms. Sharma.

Skeptical, I unwrapped the present to find a beautiful platinum bracelet with the letter 'A' dangling from it in diamonds.

The font of the letter 'A' was very intriguing.

But, there is only person who called me 'Ms.Sharma' and there is no way in hell I am going to accept this gift from him after yesterday.

But, then again a small voice in my head said that maybe he was trying to apologize.

I chuckled realizing there is no way the words 'Sorry' and 'Ayaan Malhotra' went together.

Decided, I couldn't keep this gift from him especially when it looked expensive, I thought of going and giving this gift back to him today.

But not before I complete my precious sleep. No one deserves to ruin it not even Ayaan Malhotra.

~

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up from sunshine and rainbow dreams only to look it was pitch dark outside.

Fuck

I slept through whole day. The minion clock showed 8.08 P.M on it.

My eyes fell on the shiny box placed on my bed table and sighed at the task at my hand.

Half hour past, I found myself looking at the huge building I called my office. It looked magnificent at the night.

The less magnificent owner of this building was also inside. How did I get to know this and how did I end up here, don't ask. It involved a series of awkward calls to people, making up lies and fight with two taxi-wale bhaiya.

Not that I had anything better to do this Christmas. The only checklist I had for Christmas was to sleep and heck did I double check it. I smirked to myself.

I knocked on the huge office door that read Ayaan Malhotra in bold silver letters.

'Come in' I heard the crisp voice from behind the door and suddenly felt jelly in my knees. Flashbacks of me slapping him and him basically calling me a prostitute can flashing through my eyes.

Maybe it was not a good idea to get up from the bed. Heck, it is never to a good idea to get up from the bed, especially in winters.

Taking a deep breath I entered inside as he was about to call out come in for the second time.

There he sat on his plush leather chair in all his glory working on his laptop.

I shivered as I could feel his breaths on my nape from the last night.

I anticipated from him to shout or do something after yesterday. Boy, he did leave pretty angry last night. But nothing, only silence from his side.

He picked up his lashes to look at me for a moment and then continued to work on his laptop.

Ignorance. I HATED being ignore with capital letters

'Ahem' I tried to clear my throat.

'If you have nothing to say, I would recommend to stop fucking wasting my time and show yourself the door, Ms. Sharma.' Deadly. He sounded deadly. I saw his knuckles turning white from the force he was putting on his wrist. It looked liked he was restraining himself from something.

' I just came to return this gift. I can't take it from you. You have no right to gift me..' I stopped as I saw him flicking the gift in his dustbin and throwing the name card at me.

'Contrary to what you think, you are not so special Ms, Sharma. It's signed from Malhotra Industries. Tradition of HR.' He said irritated. 'Although I must say you do have some guts showing up your face here.' I could see his lips curving upwards into a small smirk and amuse in his eyes.

'Oh' That's all I could take out from my mouth when I heard a loud crash from the glass window wall in his office.

I ducked my head under my hands to save myself from the impact. I looked at Ayaan Sir and he was also ducked as me. Pieces of glass flew away everywhere and some even pricked my skin.

I was trying to take them out when I saw a man dressed in all black with a mask hurling a big piece of glass towards Ayaan Sir.

Acting on my reflexes, I do not know why I did this or how I did this but I pushed him away from the track and whimpered as the glass piece struck in my waist.

I fell down instantly trying to hold the the table, all the way twisting my leg but then rest is history.

All I saw was Black.

_________

I would really love to hear from you guys as how are you finding the story till now as it my first time!

All inputs good or bad are welcome.