Chapter 27: Sexy Like a Pornstar

🐈🐈🐈

If it had simply been the original video, it would have been embarrassing enough. But somehow, Yoongi-hyung had taken the video, remixed it, and then put a generic beat over it and stretched it into a music video of sorts.

It was actually really impressive. At least, that's my general impression underneath the avalanche of humiliation I'm currently buried beneath.

The main thing I want to know is how. How had he come to acquire this footage? Because I had been under the impression that I'd destroyed every last second of every copy I could get my hands on. I'd even gone so far as to threaten Jimin and Taehyung's lives because out of everyone they had found it the funniest and always seemed to have it on their phones.

Once I'd found that out it had been easy to 'accidentally' drop both of their phones in the sink. No one thought twice about my real intentions because I drop things all the time.

I guess they could've still had it in the cloud or something but that didn't explain how Yoongi got his hands on it if they did. Those two love to tease me but they weren't evil. Not like this particular hyung.

We were friends, but he had indeed had it out for me ever since I'd shown the world his own embarrassing rap. Min Suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong was a part of history that will never be forgotten and that was my fault.

I get it. I shouldn't have done it and I did apologize for it...through laughter but it still counted, right?

This, though. Did he really have to do this in front of Y/n? I suppose if we're going to spend our lives together we would end up knowing everything about one another and this was an inevitability. Still, that thought is of no reassurance.

The guys are laughing like a pack of hyenas. Jimin long ago fell over is now in a curled ball on the floor. Taehyung's face is nearly purple. Hoseok launched himself off the couch and is rolling and giggling all over the place. Jungkook is laughing too but still has that cute, innocent look to him. Jin-hyung's laugh is the loudest, high pitched and squeaking. Yoongi-hyung is proudly twerking on the coffee table.

They're so embarrassing.

I should kick them all out.

I move my gaze to Y/n, expecting to find the same sort of scene from her. To my surprise, she's looking back at me was an expression of guilt. Guilt?

Why? No. There's no way she could have gotten her hands on that video.

This is when a memory pops into my head.

"The only one that objected was Jimin. How close are you two?"

"Closer than two cockroaches on a bacon bit."

I still don't know what that means. But if Jimin somehow still had it and gave it to her...why would she hand it off to Yoongi-hyung?

What did I ever do to you, Y/n?

Maybe it's what I did. Good point. I kind of hate you.

If this suspicion turns out to be true, the most irritating point about this is she smells so good that I can't even be mad at her. Or stay mad at her.

At least, that's what I thought until I observe her eyes drift to the TV. Her mouth twitches as she struggles to keep a straight face. She was doing fairly well until a particular segment of the video that Yoongi-hyung had edited in flashed across the screen.

Colorful fireworks blew up on either side of my head and my words were on repeat in this ridiculous remix. "And I'm sexy sexy sexy," with every 'sexy' the picture zoomed in closer on my face, "like a pornstar-"