CHAPTER 6: That Felt Good.....

HARLEY

After FINALLY finding Tank, we headed out the diner and I couldn't help but comment on his flirtation with the new waitress and Savannah's new best friend.

"Have a nice talk?" I tease.

"Actually yes, we did. Why, you jealous?" Tank replies with a cocked eyebrow and smirk.

"Pff. Hell no. In fact, you both would make a good couple." I tell him.

"Why is that? Because we're both fat?" He asks me.

"Shut up. You know I didn't mean it that way." I reply in annoyance.

"Well what makes you think then that her and I would be good together? You don't even know her." He points out.

"Yeah, no shit. Which also brings up a good point. None of us, including Savannah knows who the hell this girl is. For all we know she could be related to one of our enemies that is trying to get to us and is using her to get information." I tell him.

"Oh please. You're so paranoid. You need to chill bro." He says while hitting my chest.

The rest of the guys all start to pull up on their bikes, finally arriving after they were supposed to be here earlier.

"Where the hell have you guys been? You were supposed to be here before sunrise this morning." I remind them.

"Yeah well, there was an accident on the freeway that took us almost all day to get through it. It had JUST happened by the time we got onto the on ramp." One of my guys explains.

"Well, it doesn't matter. You guys are here I guess." I tell them.

"Yeah, where's Aunt Sallie?" One of them asks.

"She's inside. But before any of you guys go an see her to ask if she'll cook you guys up some grub, you all need to put your bikes in the back of the shop and help me put away some things from a few shipments that recently came to the shop." I tell them.

They all groan in disappointment but I don't care. They knew they would have to start working once they arrived.

It takes us all a good few hours before we finish up and one of the guys starts to suggest we throw a barbecue as a 'Welcome Back' kind of a thing while also pointing out the fact that this way Aunt Sallie wouldn't have to cook for either us.

It was one of the slowest days Sallie has had at her place and since the shop was closed for the day anyways, we decided to close the diner down early and get ready for the barbecue.

We invited over several friends that we hadn't seen in years as did Aunt Sallie also and we all had a great time hanging out, catching up and just being the big family that we are.

The guys had eventually created a huge fire pit using wood among other things and everyone seemed to be having a good time overall.

I got up to get myself a beer and saw Tank talking with Aleena. He must have been telling her his jokes because he was making her laugh a lot and I must say that her laugh is cute.

"Hey baby. Long time no see." One of our club sluts coos in my ear while she rubs my shoulders.

"Hey Isabelle." I reply while I grab a beer.

"I've missed you." She tells me.

"That's nice." I snark then turn around and begin heading back.

"Wait. Don't you want to catch up?" She asks with a seductive smile and looking at me with lustful eyes.

I look her up and down and decide that since I'm horny as fuck, I might as well have some fun. Besides, that's what she's good for.

So I take her hand and we begin walking behind the trailer I'm staying in and I push her up against the trailer, rip her panties off of her then hurry to put a condom on before I start thrusting deep and hard inside of her, covering her mouth so nobody can hear her moaning out loud.

After we finished and fixed ourselves a little bit, we went back and joined everybody again. Damn that felt good.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)