CHAPTER 20: Good Things May Happen

HARLEY

Last night was the best night of my life and I have to say that as I wake up this morning and look to see Aleena still asleep in my arms is a nice feeling. Never did I see any of this coming with her and I. It's just that I can't seem to control myself around her and after seeing her sexy curves more without being hidden underneath clothes, I just lost it.

I notice her begin to move her head on my chest and stir a little bit before looking up at me and smiling. 

"Good morning beautiful." I smile at her.

"Good morning." She smiles back at me.

I bend down and kiss her soft sweet lips.

"I don't know about you, but last night I slept good." I wink at her.

"Me too." She smiles. "Are you hungry?" She asks me.

"Very." I tell her.

"What would you like to have? I have only a little bit of things here but...." She started to tell me and stopped as soon as we saw the door open and in walked Savannah.

"Are you okay, I..." She began to rant but stopped immediately as soon as she saw us together in bed with me immediately covering up Aleena so she wasn't as uncomfortable.

"What the fuck Savannah?!" I snap at her.

"You." She says as she points at me. "I need to have a word with you." She scowls at me.

"Ugh, fine. I'll be out in a minute." I roll my eyes.

She then shakes her head and seems pissed off before slamming the door behind her.

"Shit." I heard Aleena say under her breath.

"What?" I ask her while getting dressed.

"That wasn't only awkward but, I think I may have caused friction in our friendship." She tells me worried.

"Hey..." I start walking over to her and lift her chin up to look at me. "I have an idea of what she's gonna tell me but don't worry, it'll be me she's upset with, not you." I assure her and bend down to kiss her.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Of course. In fact, to prove it to you, I'll make us all breakfast and have you meet us in the diner when you have finished getting ready." I tell her.

"Okay." She smiles feeling more relieved.

I give her another kiss then head outside to talk with Savannah and have her and I head to the kitchen so I could start cooking since today my aunt wanted to close for the day because she had a migraine.

"Alright, I'm cooking us all breakfast and she will be here by the time I'm done so you have from now until then to yell at me or do whatever you want." I laugh.

I wasn't laughing however when I felt a punch in the jaw from out of nowhere from her and knew she was holding back but still, it hurt and took me by surprise.

"There! Let that be a warning to you of the many terrible things I will do to you if you treat her like you do the others." She threatens me as I try and move my jaw.

"I won't treat her like the others. I promise." I assure her.

"Good. Because I am dead serious that I will make you look unrecognizable and have Tank help me." She says with a serious look.

"I swear." I tell her.

She scowls at me a little longer for a few more moments before she smiles.

"Okay, good! Now that that's out of the way, what can I do to help you with breakfast?" She asks, changing the subject fast.

"You can prepare a table for us and go get Tank." I tell her.

"Alright." She chuckles then heads upstairs to get him.

We all sat around a table and ate some breakfast with just the four of us. We were wanting to invite my aunt but she seemed to have left earlier this morning and hadn't returned yet.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Tank asks.

"You and I have some work we got to do then maybe tonight for dinner, we can all make something for my aunt and have the guys eat with us too." I mention.

"Sounds great!" Savannah replies with a smile.

"Speaking of the guys, it seems that a lot have left a couple of days ago. I forgot to ask you about that." Tank says.

"Yeah, I needed them to head back home to the house to check on a few things." I tell him.

He just nods as he never questions about why I have people do things I ask them to. But I'm glad he didn't ask any also because I don't want to tell him what's going on right now because I'm not sure in how he'd react. Not to mention that things seem to be looking up right now since last night with what happened between me and Aleena.

I just hope I know what I'm doing, in the end.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)