CHAPTER 11: Who Invited You?!?

ALEENA

It's been only a few days since Harley and Savannah had that big blow out with each other and neither one has even attempted to apologize to each other.

What's worse is that whenever him and Tank come in, Savannah has me serve them both so she can avoid Harley. So therefore, I feel I have been put in the middle and am getting uncomfortable.

The sad part though on the other hand is the fact that I also can tell they want to apologize to one another.

Tonight Sallie was sweet enough to give me the night off and I heard there was a small old fashioned retro kind of a movie theater in town that seemed to be playing a few movies that just came out.

I haven't been to a movie theater in a while and love nostalgic things so I decided to also take Savannah out with me since we both needed to relax and have some fun apparently.

She agreed to go and right as soon as she grabs Sallie's car key, we start walking towards it while ignoring the uproar of some laughter coming from Harley and his buddies as they're hanging out in front of the bike shop. Then we see out the corner of our eye, Tank come walking up to us.

"Hey, hold up!" He says.

"What?" Savannah snaps at him.

"Woah! I come in peace." He stops and holds up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, what?" Savannah asks him in a nicer tone.

"I just wanted to see where you guys were headed off to." He says.

"We're seeing a movie and grabbing a bite to eat maybe." Savannah tells him.

"Can I come?" He asks.

I look at Savannah and smile at her then nod in agreement. She just shakes her head while rolling her eyes before getting into the car.

"Fine." She says.

"Cool beans." He says excited then shouts 'goodbye' to the guys. "Hey, want me to drive though? You can't drive a stick." He laughs.

"Shut up, I can too!" She says while sticking her tongue out at him.

He just laughs and shakes his head at her.

"Well, looks like I'll be pushing the car back." He teases.

"Stop it." She tells him.

"Hold up!" We next hear Harley shout out while walking up towards us with his manly walk and his tattoos showing off along with his muscles, like usual.

Oh my god, I need to stop before....I stop thinking as soon as I hear him opening the drivers side.

"I'll drive." He says.

"What is wrong with you guys? You both think I can't drive a stick." She glares at him. "Plus, I'm not talking to you still." She says frustratingly.

"You're talking to me right now." He winks at her which seems to just agitate her even more.

"Savannah, come on. I'm really sorry for the other night in snapping at you. And we can talk about it later but for right now, you need to let me drive so I know for sure you both will be back safely and not burn out the transmission." He laughs.

It takes a while before she finally submits and gets in the back seat with Tank.

He next gets in and turns on the engine.

"I knew you'd see my way Savannah." He winks at her again through the rear view mirror. "Besides, it isn't your fault, you're a girl, you girls don't know how to handle cars like this." He jokes. Although I don't realize it's a joke until I see her punch him and he pretends it hurts.

"Ow!" He jokes. "I was just screwing with you." Him and Tank chuckle.

"I was about to say." I say under my breath but guess he heard it too.

"About to say what? Can you drive a manual?" He looks out the corner of his eye at me.

"Well no, but that isn't the point." I tell him.

"Alright darlin'." He winks at me then we start taking off into town.

Why does HE have to come along? Doesn't he have some 'club' business to attend to? This will be an interesting night.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)