CHAPTER 25: My New Family?

ALEENA

I hate that I'm crying right now over what has just happened. Right now I feel even more upset that any of this is even happening. I should be leaving right now and making sure that Kemp doesn't come here because I know the kind of havoc he will create. 

Tank and I have been outside here talking and right now I know I need to calm down more than anything so I just decide to head back to the camper. 

"Wait. Let's wait until they are done and...." He starts telling me. 

"Please Tank. I need to be alone right now." I try and make him understand.

"No offense, but at the moment with what all is going on and everything, I don't trust you." He says looking at me with a cocked eyebrow and his arms folded over his chest. 

"Well...." I start to say then quickly try and see if I can out run him although I am not a very fast runner but since he's the size of a bouncer for a rough club or something but right now I seriously need to take care of things. 

"Come back!" Tank yells out to me as I try and get towards the trailer. 

About halfway to the trailer I suddenly feel two big strong arms wrap around my waist and spins me around and already I know who it is. 

"Let me go!" I snap at Harley while trying to break free from his tight grasp. 

"Stop it!" He tells me. 

Next thing I know, he's throwing me over his shoulder and my first impression is I knew he was strong but not THAT strong. Then I suddenly hear the trailer door swing open and being slammed shut as he then finally puts me down and the moment he does, I quickly turn around to face him and slap him hard across the face feeling both good and regretful a little. 

He doesn't look angry though. In fact, I can't even read what his facial expression is telling me at the moment but it almost looks sad?

"I-I'm sorry." I tell him. 

Then he begins looking into my eyes intently and surprises me by grabbing my face and smashing his lips onto mine making me back up against the counter. 

He better not think that this makes everything better and that what he said is all forgiven. But I have to admit that I can't stop myself from kissing him back neither. My mind is telling me to stop but both my heart and my body are doing the opposite. 

When he stops and looks into my eyes again and starts to rub the side of my face with his thumb gently, I can't help but feel calm. 

"I'm so sorry with everything I said and did. It was wasn't fair or right and I didn't mean any of it. I also know that I shouldn't have just left like I did. I should have stayed here and had us talk things through but...." He pauses for a brief moment. "But I have never felt like this before or had anybody make me feel this way. And I don't care about what you have going on with Kemp and what he wants from you because I promise you that I will not let him get near you. I love you so much." He says just inches away from my lips. 

I move my head back a little and look at him for a moment waiting for him to tell me he wasn't serious or something like that. But I realize something instead........

"I love you too." I reply with a smile. 

We spend the rest of the night laying next to one another, looking into each other's eyes and talking. I feel safe with him and feel like me coming to Arizona is a sign, as my father would say. I'm glad I came here. 

Maybe this could be my new life and new family after all?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)